Jump to content

  

131 members have voted

  1. 1. who is hotter?

    • Taylor Swift
      44
    • Shakira
      87


Recommended Posts

Posted
:wackit3: Shakira by far.. Taylor is a skinny little girl.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Shakira, taylor doesnt do it for me.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Posted

its my mobil cell phone acct.... Just had its name changed!! I liked this thread alot :yahoo:

"sethkira" is now what i shall call you in person.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4003 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...