Second Skin Audio

some support with box?

KenC210

So who are the box builders here on this site? I am still fairly new to this site and dont know who many of them are. I would just like to get a design made from someone who has more experience than me. I have messed around with torres but i just dont know what im doing. I will be making a box for 2 AQ SDC2.5 15's and each sub will have its own amp, a kicker zx1000.1. So any more experienced people out there please help. I am expecting the subs in today and i expected to have a box already but o well i would rather do it right the first time

2 AQ 15's? sounds interesting. i'd love to do a design for this one.

check out my facebook page if you would like more info!

Let me know! :drinks:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

First thing I see is your port area per foot should be larger. For 15's I'm not sure, but I think it's like 14-18in^2 of port area per foot, something like that. But IMO 10.xx is too low. Hope that helps ya! :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

http://www.audioque.com/Box-Sizes-and-Tuning-_ep_68.html

and dont forget to add woofer displace and bracing..youre going to want to brace your box..aq's like strong boxes and def more port :drinks:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

2 AQ 15's? sounds interesting. i'd love to do a design for this one.

check out my facebook page if you would like more info!

Let me know! :drinks:

412 CVX IS THE MANNN

412 CVX IS BEAST

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Archived