ah so its just something he has put together with stuff he seems to clean the best? im about to order some stuff online now, ive always been partial to meguires but i wanna try that nxt 2.0 wax, i hear it makes your vehicle look wet after your done, i need to get some spray or something to bring all the black back to life in my trim

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

It's a kit that turtlewax put together. At least I think its the same one that o have. Works pretty good.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Logan the black box is specifically for black paint. I used it on my charcoal Tahoe and Minel even said that my Tahoe looked a lot darker than a stock tahoe. It's a box of a pre spray cleaner, some carnba wax and some kind of filler that restores the faded black.

Yes Brian I did it haha! I don't care if it's a pos 91 jeep I'm going to make it look as clean as possible!

Nxt is good stuff I used it on the Tahoe a couple times before a show because it did leave the paint wet looking but it was only for shows because it wouldn't last longer than the show.

I have already started on the roof.. I'll take some pictures of that tomorrow it already looks better

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

alright well you would be proud of me i just spent well over 100 bucks on cleaning materials, got all top of the line meguiars stuff, nxt generation car wash (the gallon size) a brand new clay bar kit, swirl-x 2.0 remover, a big bottle of liquid nxt 2.0 liquid wax, as well as the cleaner and polisher wax i have (meguiars as well) 2 big bottles of supreme shine protectant, a hot rims mag and aluminum polish, nxt generation insane shine tire coating, gold class trim detailer, 25 brand new microfiber towels 16"x16", and 8 new applicator pads....so the Dc f150 should be lookin pretty fresh when everything comes in and my back is feeling good enough to do it all. I should have saved the money but i was getting low on my waxes and everything anyway, i wanted to spend another 20 at harbor freight and get the 10" orbital buffer but ill stick to doing it by hand for now. Figured you would be proud of me for going all out on the waxes, washes and polishes and everything....i know ive been talking about it for a while. I know with the paint job i have and with the nxt leaving it looking wet, my paint (when its clean) looks epic sexy when its wet lookin

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I Was one of the first to get the honor of hearing this thing when kasey first got it. It fucking hammered. You did a great job cleaning it up but seeing the empty tunnel is depressing. Is there gonna actually be a time to get that many 15s again or will you change up enclosure? I havnt talked/heard from you in helIa long and I just never heard your plans

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

• 2 weeks later...

If you need the 300a Iraggi alt. back, it won't work on my Grand Prix : (.... It's for sale/trade in CACO...

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Looks much better man!

Still confused on the whole thing that went down as I would have thought your Hoe would have brought in more than the gear out of the Jeep, but I would assume that is only part of the story ;) Did Justin ever do anything with it?

Miss seeing your thread on here with the spray paint mastery ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived