rofl...made my night....

ever figure out what a copasater was? lol

nope 1000x500px-LL-c7492b1d_facepalm.jpg

:good: i approve this pic

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

lol at the who thing

but gotta love the last one typical

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

Even funnier than that is you going through all the trouble to block out the names except the very last post you circled in red it has Deante's full name LMFAO

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Even funnier than that is you going through all the trouble to block out the names except the very last post you circled in red it has Deante's full name LMFAO

haha yeah I realized that after I posted the pic, but who cares lol.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Haha just seen that.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I love reading stuff like this...its always good for a lol. I built a bad ass custom box for this kid on high school sold him some subs. He blew them weeks later and said it was my fault cause the way I set the amp..when he left gain was at half bass boost off. When I looked at it bass boost and gain were both maxed out so I basically said fuck off. Then three weeks later he texts me saying he bought 2 new subs put them in the box but they don't play at all, I asked what kind he got and he said and I quote "the worlds best passive radiators off eBay" I didn't respond and deleted his number lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I love reading stuff like this...its always good for a lol. I built a bad ass custom box for this kid on high school sold him some subs. He blew them weeks later and said it was my fault cause the way I set the amp..when he left gain was at half bass boost off. When I looked at it bass boost and gain were both maxed out so I basically said fuck off. Then three weeks later he texts me saying he bought 2 new subs put them in the box but they don't play at all, I asked what kind he got and he said and I quote "the worlds best passive radiators off eBay" I didn't respond and deleted his number lol

What you don't know about wireless subs? LOL

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I would have texted him back and said "thats because you have to get a gorilla back there to pound on the subs to make them play. Ever hear the song king kong? Well thats what he means by it" hahaha. And to think my dad was horrible with systems and understanding how they work by fighting with me the entire time i was building the box for my SMD and pulling a dr. subwoofer with the "port hole" SMFH!!!

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress