DRCinc Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 less jabberin billiam, more workie No workie while on Nyquil Mama said funny, she will let me work with power tools drunk, but not sick and on meds now its me VS you for glassed door panels!
kingsuv Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 less jabberin billiam, more workie No workie while on Nyquil Mama said funny, she will let me work with power tools drunk, but not sick and on meds now its me VS you for glassed door panels! Nah, I'm more of a I get lucky once in awhile so it looks good vs actually being good at it Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
newls1 Posted November 5, 2011 Author Report Posted November 5, 2011 little update.... tweet cut out next..... Bill, you're doing amazing work, THANK YOU so much I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
roscoe1129 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Poop Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
xterraboy03 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Looks good, I want to see them installed! 03' NISSAN XTERRA (1) AQ3500d (1) AQ4x90 (1) Audio Control Line Driver (4) DC LVL 4 15's Cresendo Mids and Highs 100' of 0/guage Big Three Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v (6) XS D1400's Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1 Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011 USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011 Team DC http://www.dcsoundlab.com/
Hellbound Train Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Damn bill. You do door panels too? I just might have to hit you up.
kingsuv Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Damn bill. You do door panels too? I just might have to hit you up. Sure, I'll take a crack at them. i could use the practice Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
VIPmeetSPL Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Damn bill. You do door panels too? I just might have to hit you up. Sure, I'll take a crack at them. i could use the practice sexy sexy sexy sexy....sir...you should let me know when you're doing glass work so i can come learn something. ill be ur #1 student lol
TeamHT Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Those pillars are the fucking tits Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
kingsuv Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Those pillars are the fucking tits Thanks, I hope to have them finished today Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.