Audioque's Component Sets

Dylank811

if you want to cut weight do a single ten or 8. you will never be able to accurately produce low end out of a component set. its not designed to do so.

That's more of my initial plan, although i was also considering a 12 for something different. I know they can't do what I sub could, but sometimes when I just listen to my speakers without the subs on, I like how tight and punchy everything is. I just wonder how nice it might sound with better equipment! Luckily, I can always add a sub later if I'm missing it.

I agree. I'm thinking of either using these or the separate pro components in my truck set up. Definitely interested in some personal experience in these.

I kinda stalk your build log late at night, so I'll be watching for them. ;)

:peepwall: Not started yet, but I'm leaning in the AQ direction! Although I think I may end up with a single SMD 15 :yahoo: instead of the 4 8's. Center console build! Gotta get the mids and highs figured out and start collecting!

A center console woofer in a Civic...you're crazy, man! But good luck! I've been eyeballing this STI for a while on Craigslist...that's where this AQ equipment might be going. ;)

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Heard them once, wasn't impressed, IMO they compare to some cheaper comps in the 80-120 range, but that's my opinion

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Heard them once, wasn't impressed, IMO they compare to some cheaper comps in the 80-120 range, but that's my opinion

Oh darn you burst my bubble. :( Haha. Anything in particular that you didn't find impressive, or just in general? And could have been user error or other equipment/setup flaws that weren't up to par?

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Oh darn you burst my bubble. :( Haha. Anything in particular that you didn't find impressive, or just in general? And could have been user error or other equipment/setup flaws that weren't up to par?

Install, no matter what the brand, is EVERYTHING. Anyone can easily install the most expensive brand there is and make them sound like the worst. It dont even have to be the installers fault, some CARS just dont like to sound good :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Yo MEADE! :drink40: I agree. I have Hertz Components going in my civic, and I'm taking my time to make sure that my design is good and the install is gonna be solid. The doors are gonna be so heavy and dead, they have to be for these bad boys!

Meade, wanna help me design my truck? I could come by the shop one day with it and we could get down with some paper and pencil!

Sorry guys, back on track!

Install, no matter what the brand, is EVERYTHING. Anyone can easily install the most expensive brand there is and make them sound like the worst. It dont even have to be the installers fault, some CARS just dont like to sound good :pardon:

Yepp, I agree with this! I wish I had a little more experience under my belt and more professional help with this next system...I want to try to get an excellent sound stage where it's like in your head. Gonna have to play with polarity and equalization alot on this. I feel like I'm in a little over my head though haha.

Yo MEADE! :drink40: I agree. I have Hertz Components going in my civic, and I'm taking my time to make sure that my design is good and the install is gonna be solid. The doors are gonna be so heavy and dead, they have to be for these bad boys!

Meade, wanna help me design my truck? I could come by the shop one day with it and we could get down with some paper and pencil!

Sorry guys, back on track!

Haha someone buy me a plane ticket so I can help to.

Seeing how you seem to be a RF fan have you considered trying their components? I run their punch components and they keep up pretty good with 2 12s on 2000rms.

Yeah, I have definitely considered their T1 components, but part of me wants to branch out to the other "no name" brands, too because they're different. No offense on the no name comment.

If your trying to cut weight looks into buying a sub with neo motor

This definitely catches my attention because the damn motor weight of some of the woofers I look at is aggravating me.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

I have not heard the new components yet but will be shortly... BUT... I can tell you the box they come in will look badass as all hell since I am the one who designed the graphics on them! LMAO!

Lol nice dude!

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Archived