FBI classifies Juggalos as a ‘gang’

Juggalos....whatever...far from a gang, more like a majority of misguided teens that like weed and music that makes mom angry. Its the new goth in some ways for alot of little pecker heads around here... As I said far from a gang, but by the same token alot of them juggalos take their love for some shitty music a little to far... and yup I said it, shitty music, my opinion..just like a juggalos opinion is that that crap is the best thing since sliced bread.

you know you say all that, but look at your interests... Boobs, Beer, womanizing, hookers, parties, strippers. want to talk about misguided..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

LOL at all the people saying juggalos are just family and get a long.

I know 4 people in this town that I knew since we all where around 9-11 years old. Knew them before the whole juggalo crap. Now these same people do nothing but drink & smoke week all day (not that I care) but the thing is they are all grown adults 27-29 years old now, still live at home with mommy and daddy leeching their way thru life, and have no job. Well a couple had a job here and there working at wendys and taco bell....... Also none of them drive legally, 3 of them have a kid and I know for sure 2 of them never see their kid or even pay child support, since I know their baby mommas rather good.

The world could be way better off without them!

Oh yea, the best part is they think they are rappers now too!! its LOLs

But being considered a gang?????? I dont think so, they are just low life scum.

and how do you know there baby mommas rather well huh brian do tell :peepwall:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

sorry that sounds rude to me. Get out of the way!(in any voice/tone), Vs. Excuse me please (in a calm voice/tone)

Guess people need to learn some manners.

As for the bad never had any bad at the ones in HOUSTON.

you do realize what he said wasnt an exact quote? thats how he chose to word it.

and even if she did, if you think that justifies him hitting her in the face then id hate to see how you treat the women in your life

I treat my women with the up most respect. Because I want to be treated with respect also..

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

LOL at all the people saying juggalos are just family and get a long.

I know 4 people in this town that I knew since we all where around 9-11 years old. Knew them before the whole juggalo crap. Now these same people do nothing but drink & smoke week all day (not that I care) but the thing is they are all grown adults 27-29 years old now, still live at home with mommy and daddy leeching their way thru life, and have no job. Well a couple had a job here and there working at wendys and taco bell....... Also none of them drive legally, 3 of them have a kid and I know for sure 2 of them never see their kid or even pay child support, since I know their baby mommas rather good.

The world could be way better off without them!

Oh yea, the best part is they think they are rappers now too!! its LOLs

But being considered a gang?????? I dont think so, they are just low life scum.

Well said bro.... Same here...I know of a couple that started as the misguided teens that like weed that I mentioned above, but now they are really something for mom and dad to be proud of...nearing or over 30, no real job..no real nothing..just alot of gathering t shirts, weed, faygo and a bitchin "apartment" in mom and dads basement.... Wow must be pretty dope to go to a show, pick up some hottie and then have her back to moms place....thats livin the life right there!!! Maybe I need some face paint and I should sell my 3 cars, house, motorcycle and guns and move back in with my parents.....

NOTE: im not bashing all "juggalos" here, Im sure some of them have a job and a car and maybe even their own place..props to them then for not being a leech on society...just stating a few examples that I know of directly that are fairly common place throughout the juggalo community.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Local juggalo's are all worthless wastes of space. All they do is get high and blast their music everywhere.

They are inconsiderate of anyone else and most here are fat and smell funny. No Shit.

They all have tattoos on their faces and necks of the hatchet guy and "ICP" and so forth.

real recent, past couple months.. and yea maybe it does depend on region. cus that shit would not fly around here..

They had a lot of problems at a show in Saginaw, it was probably about 8 years or so ago. Lots of fights and people getting arrested.

that's Saginaw though.. that happens at any concert. LOL

True haha

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I find it amazing how so many people in this thread from states all over all have the same view on juggalos, but yet the juggalos keep saying we all family we all nice. :popcorn: :popcorn:

really brian i know you can read no need to pull shit out of context to try and make your argument. Anywho i dont give a fuck what anyone says or what anyone claims i know who i am and what i am i dont need you or anyone else to approve of my life choices. And yea some people that claim to be juggalos may be low life pieces of shit youll find that in any crowd they'll just have different ways of showing it. If your going to base your opinion of an entire group off what a few of your "friends" are like then your an ignorant mother fucker thatd be like saying all white people are racist because of a few drunk rednecks yellin white power and having kkk rallys go fuck your self. Well the ethugs may continue their rampage about how all los are pieces of shit cuz everybody loves to talk shit on the interwebs.

P.S. Brian that lil tangent isnt aimed solely at you so dont take it personally

This thread is full of the Lulz.. People bashing the juggalos are being ignorant... Just like everything else in life its a common interest.. Like bass heads, football fans, baseball fans, music fans, ect... something a group of people can enjoy together. Just because you don't listen to them doesnt mean they are gay or worthless, they are just doing things a little different.

Now with that said.. i don't listen to ICP or the other bands like ICP. I have heard there songs, but its not my cup of tea.. If they want to play dress up and hang out well go for it.

Do what floats your boat in life...

Lol @ ICP. That video and song were hilarious though...

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4