FBI classifies Juggalos as a ‘gang’

really brian i know you can read no need to pull shit out of context to try and make your argument. Anywho i dont give a fuck what anyone says or what anyone claims i know who i am and what i am i dont need you or anyone else to approve of my life choices. And yea some people that claim to be juggalos may be low life pieces of shit youll find that in any crowd they'll just have different ways of showing it. If your going to base your opinion of an entire group off what a few of your "friends" are like then your an ignorant mother fucker thatd be like saying all white people are racist because of a few drunk rednecks yellin white power and having kkk rallys go fuck your self. Well the ethugs may continue their rampage about how all los are pieces of shit cuz everybody loves to talk shit on the interwebs.

P.S. Brian that lil tangent isnt aimed solely at you so dont take it personally

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you are definitely a juffaho

1. juffalo 195 up, 27 down

A homosexual buffalo that is a fan of the Insane Clown Posse. Beware of this beast as it can be dangerous if it feels threatened.

Like its human counterpart the juggalo, the juffalo is inbred, smelly and mentally deficient. Physical contact with the juffalo is not advisable as it may carry communicable diseases. Juffalo meat is not considered edible due to the high fat content.

thanks mini meade glad to know you can copy and paste your attacks

X2 grim

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

wasnt an attack juffaho

but sorry for having my own opinion of the people I know in this town that are deadbeats and cant support their own kids however they can sit there and smoke weed all day and leach off their parents!

I grew up without a father, and hated it, and now these dumb guys are making their kids do the same. Drives me completly nuts how someone can leach thru life off their parents, and off the state and get free food, free medical care, and do nothing but put on makeup and smoke weed all day......

Pretty sure anyone and everyone can and should be able to agree with that, and if you dont agree, your just the same as them thinking its fine to be a leach!

no i agree im saying dont be so ignorant to base your opinion of the group as a whole on what those fuckheads do

thats the problem. people see and meet a couple juggalos one time in their life, and they think every juggalo is some worthless piece of shit. :nea:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

wasnt an attack juffaho

but sorry for having my own opinion of the people I know in this town that are deadbeats and cant support their own kids however they can sit there and smoke weed all day and leach off their parents!

I grew up without a father, and hated it, and now these dumb guys are making their kids do the same. Drives me completly nuts how someone can leach thru life off their parents, and off the state and get free food, free medical care, and do nothing but put on makeup and smoke weed all day......

Pretty sure anyone and everyone can and should be able to agree with that, and if you dont agree, your just the same as them thinking its fine to be a leach!

no i agree im saying dont be so ignorant to base your opinion of the group as a whole on what those fuckheads do

thats the problem. people see and meet a couple juggalos one time in their life, and they think every juggalo is some worthless piece of shit. :nea:

yup its called a stereotype just like thinking every good ol country boy is a racist kkk member some people are just in love with their bigotry and wont open their eyes

What is a juggalo?

A juggalo

Ask what it is

Well, fuck, if I know

What is a juggalo?

I don't know

But I'm down with the clown

And I'm down for life, yo

If you don't know then you never will......

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

What is a juggalo?

A juggalo

Ask what it is

Well, fuck, if I know

What is a juggalo?

I don't know

well thats just about the most stupid thing i have ever seen

retarted yo glad i don't know

let the fbi mess with them i asked a question and got that retarted ass responce fuck a juggalo not helping your cause there twiztid

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Local juggalo's are all worthless wastes of space. All they do is get high and blast their music everywhere.

I have a M-F Day job I work and an Electrical Designer.

I do not get high, I am actually against it. Your above statement is FALSE.

They are inconsiderate of anyone else and most here are fat and smell funny. No Shit.

Your above statement is False.

I was raise to say yes sir, no sir, ETC.. And respect my elders how is that "inconsiderate". As for and fat and smelly. I am 175lbs 6'-3" and shower daily.

Not fat and not smelly..

They all have tattoos on their faces and necks of the hatchet guy and "ICP" and so forth.

Guess what, your above statement is FALSE again... Please stop using the word all...

I have several tattoos and guess what not one is on my face or my neck. yes i do have the hatchet man and the word JUGGALO tattooed on me.

So your above comments that ALL should be reversed /changed to some.

I am probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet as long as you don't judge me by the bad apples..

And as stated before we do not claim the bad apples and they are not family.

You do realize he said "local juggalos" right? I mean reading comprehension isn't that hard is it?

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

am i the only one reading this like wtf is a juggalo??? and wtf is the defenition of a juggalo

sounds like stupid hoe to me

Its kind of hard to give a actual definition to the term since it is subjective and highly individual, there have been what 4 or so people in this thread claiming the title and each of us would give a different definition

What is a juggalo?

A juggalo

Ask what it is

Well, fuck, if I know

What is a juggalo?

I don't know

i know what your trying to say here but would have been better to spell it out than try to use the lyrics to make someone understand

What is a juggalo?

A juggalo

Ask what it is

Well, fuck, if I know

What is a juggalo?

I don't know

well thats just about the most stupid thing i have ever seen

retarted yo glad i don't know

let the fbi mess with them i asked a question and got that retarted ass responce fuck a juggalo not helping your cause there twiztid

not quite a retarded response just given way the hell out of context but look above

I really don't care what this thread is about as a whole, not reading the article in the OP.

I listen to a LOT of music, and approach it with an open mind.

There was a time when I listened to ICP music because I found it so ridiculous it was funny.

To think that there are people in this world so insanely stupid as to treat this stuff like it's a religion... To call themselves a name because of it, in this case "juggalos", completely disheartens me and makes me lose faith in the human race.

So in that light, fans are cool. Fanatics to the point of retardation is bad. Juggalos can die in a fire for all I care.

Archived