FBI classifies Juggalos as a ‘gang’

you know if this thread was about bashing Pysph or his followers(no disrespect at all, just using as an example) it would have been closed along time ago. but i have seen numerous post calling juggalos "faggots", "retarted", "worthless low life scum", and that seems like bashing to me. but this is still open?? :nea:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

fine to make you feel better i can honestly say Pysph sucks ass i listen to most of his music to give him a chance but the voice gets under my skin

happy?

and honestly its going ruin what ever you rep because someone in the group or claim it will ruin it so there is nothing you can do ignore this thread and contiune with your life

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

ooh yea. i get what your saying.. and hopefully you understand what im saying. just some people did cross the line with what they said and they shouldnt have said it. in the rules for the site, it says no bashing. and i have seen plenty of it. but im no rent-a-mod. so im just gonna sit back and enjoy people talking out of their ass. :drinks:

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

i have no comment, except for there are alot of music groups like them like tech n9ne with the technicians

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

awww poor stupid hoe's i mean juggalo's lets cry together

thanks for proving my point asshole :good:

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

i have no comment, except for there are alot of music groups like them like tech n9ne with the technicians

if it wasn't for ICP. Tech wouldn't have been discovered..

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

if it wasn't for ICP. Tech wouldn't have been discovered..

that's not something to brag about <_<

Go to any other concert; rap, rock, or cuntry (and yep I spelled it CUNTRY) and you do the same thing your most likely getting into a fight, shot, stabbed or something other than it no problem.

Don't hate on what you don't know about.

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

Hypocrite much? :lol:

This is my problem. Stupid people are stupid, and then anything you try to argue or defend IMMEDIATELY associates your idiocy with what you're trying to protect. I like all kinds of music, but like so elquently stated by Sani, you have people who have literally defined their entire life based off of musicians I can not stand, who sing songs I can not bear, with lyrics I see as about as stupid as stupid can get. I care nothing for ICP, but honestly think for someone to take it to that extreme no longer makes them a fan, but a fanatic. And let's face it, no one likes fanatics of any kind.

Not to mention, the whole point of ICP is being misunderstood and having pride in being an outcast. So when 90% of the people here are calling you names and being mean, they are really just helping you guys out to connect more with your idols ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

awww poor stupid hoe's i mean juggalo's lets cry together

thanks for proving my point asshole :good:

lmao proving your point that you crying? ya

just to show you how you juggalos come across i never knew what one was untill today and reading your guys responce's im glad i didnt know you guys sound like morons

and this is an un bais opinion

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived