3Ltriste13 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 i like my pie how i like my women.....with my cock in it YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TeamHT Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I like my women like my pie... Baking in the kitchen Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
C-Fizzy Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I like my women like I like my pie, Sitting in the oven at 425 degrees. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
That1Kid Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 This thread is full of win. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
Azagtoth502 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
TeamHT Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I like my women like I like my pie, Sitting in the oven at 425 degrees. 375 takes a little longer but has a better end result Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
JEMT8 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I like pies that can morph into cars and stuff. Transformers, more then meets the pie! formerly known as Jaylor Swift
pitbullninja Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 The dude asking about bass prolly gets high and was going in-depth on why we like bass. He was simply asking a simple question, and I don't like pie... It's got way to much unhealthy stuff in it
pitbullninja Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I like my women like I like my pie, Sitting in the oven at 425 degrees. That's how I like my babies!
Sanitarium Posted November 13, 2011 Author Report Posted November 13, 2011 Pirbillninja = Buzz Killington
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.