what do you do for a living??

I do farming... about the only stable thing there is here now that the province has had its economy wrecked by a combination of low oil prices and crap political party. Its about to get a whole lot less stable it looks though due to carbon taxing jacking up fuel 10-20% and other costs.

Nice to see I'm not the only farmer on here!

I'm jealous of your tow-behind air cart. We can't get away with those here due to all the hills.

x407PYx.jpg

Oh believe me we have a lot of hills that these things shouldnt be on.. especially when you add the 3400 gallons of liquid in the twin tank cart behind the seed cart lol

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Oh believe me we have a lot of hills that these things shouldnt be on.. especially when you add the 3400 gallons of liquid in the twin tank cart behind the seed cart lol

Oh wow that's a lot of weight! My cart is only 180 bu and between the saddle tanks on the tractor and the cart tank I can pack about 1150 gallons. I'd love a bigger cart, but I can barely get up the hills as it is.

How wide is your drill?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

58 feet for both of them, 98 shanks.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I'm a supervisor of the custodians in the school district I'm at. I just got this job like 3 weeks ago, lol. Before that I worked as a maintenance tech in another district

One of my close friends is a custodian at district 59

Sgt. dept. of corrections and rehabilitation. FOLSOM STATE PRISON

I have a buddy that works there, Art Pacheco!!! hahahaha, the shit you guys have to deal with.....

as for myself, General Contractor. We do mostly kitchen and bath remodels, with the occasional addition and full house renovations, most we do in house. Our own cabinetry, tile, framing, etc....Very little use for subs these days as almost impossible to find people trust worthy and dependable. Last year was our best year so far (3 years in so far) we broke $140k gross, and kept $90+ for profit.

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Dam people touching 100k legit $$$. That's hard to do. There's not too much I can not do these days. High school graduate. I did welding and metal fab for 14 yrs. Driving off road forklift for a construction company right now. Shit pay and no benefits.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I am an electrical engineering researcher at the University of Arkansas working in IC Design focusing on extreme temperatures exceeding 500 degrees Celsius.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I am an electrical engineering researcher at the University of Arkansas working in IC Design focusing on extreme temperatures exceeding 500 degrees Celsius.

What does that pay?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived