Verizon's BIG 3 this month (Droid RAZR, HTC ReZound, Samsung Galaxy Nexus) who's getting one?

maybe you should get your eyesight checked. to ss4

HAHA im not saying teh rez on the iPhone wasnt better, it was lightyears ahead of my Razr, but everything was always so fucking small I hated trying to go on forums or anything with it. The Razr is definitely good enough for me especially because of the size. Ive had every major Droid before this and it is my favorite. IT makes the Bionic i got rid of for it seem like a stone tablet lol

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

maybe you should get your eyesight checked. to ss4

HAHA im not saying teh rez on the iPhone wasnt better, it was lightyears ahead of my Razr, but everything was always so fucking small I hated trying to go on forums or anything with it. The Razr is definitely good enough for me especially because of the size. Ive had every major Droid before this and it is my favorite. IT makes the Bionic i got rid of for it seem like a stone tablet lol

the phone feels good but i can never get over how bad the camera is and the display when other phones on the same carrier are available and cost the same amount.

I didnt think the camera was too bad? I always have my Nikon with me though so it really doesnt get used too much. Its low light sucks, but daylight/indoor light is just fine??

I still dont see where y'all are saying the display is bad. Its not the newest and latest and greatest but it smokes anything from 6 months to a year ago

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

damn you cell phone junkies are like crack heads. lol always need hte latest and greatest. how the hell do you do it without paying full retial

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Someone want to explain to me what's the point of all these phones releasing just about every other week? I mean they all run off the same OS either it be Apple or Android. I just bought a LG optimus for $65 and it does the same exact crap as the phone with that cost $500. Now the cameras are noticeably better on more expensive phones and I also seen an hdmi out. But that's all. We all connect to the same market and can use the same apps so what's the deal? I just wish the prices were cheaper that way I can just buy the phone it's self. All I use is the gps and use it like an ipod. No service for me since I don't need it. I mean they should make something with a good camera and hdmi out with no phone service with GPS built in. That will never happen though.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

we i went from an iphone4

So 3g signal

To a galaxy nexus running 4gLTE

My download and upload speed went from 1.2 down to 25

And 1.0 up to 15

Thats wayyyy faster

Plus this phones processor is alot faster

And its brand new android software

Ics ftw

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

we i went from an iphone4

So 3g signal

To a galaxy nexus running 4gLTE

My download and upload speed went from 1.2 down to 25

And 1.0 up to 15

Thats wayyyy faster

Plus this phones processor is alot faster

And its brand new android software

Ics ftw

little tip

its either under wireless connection or battery

turn your 4g off when not in use, it will EAT your batt....

3-4 hour batt life will turn into 16-20 with net off

and you still can send and receive calls and texts

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived