Hellbound Train Posted November 10, 2011 Report Posted November 10, 2011 Figured I would jump on and get this going before anyone else. Lol. Happy Birthday Ray! Keep up the great work and I am sure we are all thankful for the great things you have taught us.
AdamTheAudioMan Posted November 10, 2011 Report Posted November 10, 2011 Happy Birth-Day! UNDER-CONSTRUCTION ''Old School Build'' maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box" 190 db when your done? Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it lmao
audiofanaticz Posted November 10, 2011 Report Posted November 10, 2011 said it on your facebook book, but i guess i can say happy birthday again bro!!
Skullz Posted November 10, 2011 Report Posted November 10, 2011 Happy Birthday 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Bacy2k Posted November 10, 2011 Report Posted November 10, 2011 Happy birthday Ray Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted November 10, 2011 Report Posted November 10, 2011 Happy birthday to you, you big brained, tea baggin, forum moderatin', trouble shootin' guru. Have an awesomely fantastic day Ray! Then check the free technical support thread. :-P
Audio-Concepts Posted November 10, 2011 Report Posted November 10, 2011 Happy Birthday Bro! Thank you for all the help! Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.