Sonic Electronix

Help Please. battery and amp hours

So i have decided to take one of my kids old power wheels and do some modifications to it. I will be putting a H/U, speakers, wiring leds for lights, maybe raise it a few inches, and paint it. So i was wondering from more experienced people here that know quite a bit about electrical, what would it take for me to add a small 12v car audio battery... such as ---> http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Battery-and-Power-Cells/KINETIK-HC600B-POWER-CELL-CAR-AUDIO-BATTERY-KHC600B-NEW/HC600B.aspx The power wheels already had a 12v battery in it but its dead now. I had wired up the power wheel to my car battery to see if it still ran. It runs and works fine didnt want it to not work at all before starting this project. So about the battery, i know i would have to charge it with my car battery charger. I just would like to know if it would be fine to do this.

So i have decided to take one of my kids old power wheels and do some modifications to it. I will be putting a H/U, speakers, wiring leds for lights, maybe raise it a few inches, and paint it. So i was wondering from more experienced people here that know quite a bit about electrical, what would it take for me to add a small 12v car audio battery... such as ---> http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Battery-and-Power-Cells/KINETIK-HC600B-POWER-CELL-CAR-AUDIO-BATTERY-KHC600B-NEW/HC600B.aspx The power wheels already had a 12v battery in it but its dead now. I had wired up the power wheel to my car battery to see if it still ran. It runs and works fine didnt want it to not work at all before starting this project. So about the battery, i know i would have to charge it with my car battery charger. I just would like to know if it would be fine to do this.

I am seriously curious as to how this will come out after you're done. Throw up some pics after you're done !

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

tuned in :popcorn: i would like to see pictures.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

I will have a short description video of this project shortly and will take plenty of pictures of this small but long project. I know painting takes awhile and some fiberglass work ill take long. Also this will be my first fiberglass experience so i am learning how to glass on this power wheel.

youre not gonna make it faster?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived