Jump to content

CREEPY PIC W THE DURANGHO


Recommended Posts

Posted

I already figured it out, I looked in a different perspective. It's a persons hand holding a phone taking a picture, reflection

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

^that is correct, its his pinky, ring, then index pointing up then his arm drops towards her, crazy how it came out lookin like that!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Any bad luck with the truck?

So the ghost likes bass, so what? I see no problem here. lol

maybe hes the one flippin my damn light in the vid

Lol got a lil creeped out when I walked to my car. And its night time.

thorry

I already figured it out, I looked in a different perspective. It's a persons hand holding a phone taking a picture, reflection

i dont see that

^that is correct, its his pinky, ring, then index pointing up then his arm drops towards her, crazy how it came out lookin like that!

dont see this either

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

I will post up a picture later tonight of something related to this but in a little different way. I totally agree about the hand up by someone's face taking a pic or scratching their nose too.

Posted

If it freaks you out that bad you can just send me the durango with the equipment in it lol

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

Have you been ghost riding the whip?

nope haha

I will post up a picture later tonight of something related to this but in a little different way. I totally agree about the hand up by someone's face taking a pic or scratching their nose too.

wheres the pic

If it freaks you out that bad you can just send me the durango with the equipment in it lol

ill get RIGHT on that

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1041 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...