JEMT8 Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 Hopefully an amp an dd-1. But those would be gifts from myself. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
77-AUDIO Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 For my Kids to be happy and get what they want. And for me a JVC KW-AV840 and a SQ upgrade on my car, but probably not going to happen. Going to have to wait till tax time. But it will happen. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
LoudBimmer Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 Probably buying myself DD-1 for christmas. I usually don't ask my parents for gift's, because I can buy them myself.
Purplehaze Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 2 18" DC XL's 4 XS D3100 Mechman alt XS Power Cable I think that's about all I need. And btw who ever said anything about Christmas? Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
LoudNLow931 Posted November 18, 2011 Author Report Posted November 18, 2011 2 18" DC XL's 4 XS D3100 Mechman alt XS Power Cable I think that's about all I need. And btw who ever said anything about Christmas? Thats kinda what i meant but some people don't celebrate Christmas so I just said wishlist. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
kam311 Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 A dd-1 on my list And a big ass tv to play mw3. Idk if I'll have the funds tho after I buy my girlfriend stuff... Haha so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 All I want this X-Mas is time. I haven't had any quality time to work on anything. No wrenching on a car, haven't installing anything, no fabrication work... so yeah I want TIME. Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
mattp Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 All I want is some door speakers!!!! Can't listen to music without that ={ it's been to long with no music... =[ TEAM DC AUDIO 1999 Tahoe HU-Clarion flip out & Clarion EQS746 Mids/Highs Amp-MB QUART ONX4.125 Mids/Highs- Undecided Sub Amp-DC Audio 7.5 Subs-4x DC Audio xl 18s Alt- 270sp & 250sp Dc Power Big 3 1/0 http://dcaudio.us/ SPL-LAB sells rep. for IOWA http://spllabusa.proboards.com/
BFF Larry Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 time to do what i want. Im building another ar-15 right now so to finish that this year is all about my daughters first christmas. That's what I'm talking about! On the same boat but for my son! Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
IH8PunkRok Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 on my list is kitchen stuff (pots pans utensils appliances) and a computer -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.