PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

The new set of components for my 7. Gotta whole lot of work ahead of me to get these in, and even more once I have amassed all the gear to go active.

2z3t2jq.jpg

106wxvo.jpg

2irvzix.jpg

was(still am) really considering these. hear nothing but good about them. great purchase. let us know how you like them later down the road

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The new set of components for my 7. Gotta whole lot of work ahead of me to get these in, and even more once I have amassed all the gear to go active.

2z3t2jq.jpg

106wxvo.jpg

2irvzix.jpg

was(still am) really considering these. hear nothing but good about them. great purchase. let us know how you like them later down the road

i think there are alot of us that would like to know how these sound high on my list to

Yeah I'll start a build log once the install is done. Trying to get the tweeter pods knocked out this week, then the mids next week. The woofers will be the longest part since I don't have donor door cards to hack up, and I only have an hour or two to work on my shizz in the mornings before I get to the real job.

I like the quality of the pieces, but I'm not really feeling the grills. The mid woofer is pretty beefy for a 6.5" and the casting on it looks pretty decent. The mid range cracks me up. I didn't get any pics of it, but it's got a pretty large magnet for such a tiny speaker, and it just looks ridiculous. Those thick rubber surrounds look terrible in my opinion, so after watching Mark the Master's (CAF) videos on custom grills I think I'm going to try that out. I'm really stoked to get this setup in and running, if I had vacation to spare I'd be taking time off just to get it done.

It would be weird though to take vacation time and still be coming to the paint shop to do my own work though.

Capture_2016-02-25-22-48-41_zps3wluqzrr.

These are for the frontstage. I have all that bought as well. My ES horns and my peavey midbass won't be here until next weeek. I did get my 10" sealed back midrange though. Here a few pics...

20160224_202940_zpsja44fxi9.jpg

20160224_202851_zpsnsfexcdo.jpg

Meant to x out the price but you guys know what this gear costs so no biggie I guess...

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Brothers friend wants a system in his truck. We ordered these up tonight:

6F3E31A4-E6D8-40AC-974E-B64105F7FBE5.png

D959D0F4-E70F-4D22-BAA7-CA4FEE8876DC.png

Gonna order up a pair of 15 inch Qs, either tomorrow or Monday. its always fun when you're working with a small budget. I feel like I'm digging for the best deals.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived