PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

The JL's, gonna make a pair of bookshelf speakers with them. The Boss's, gonna use them for my Arcade cabinet speakers, mostly because I like how they look, gonna power them with a JL audio amp that I have on order, should be here next week. Mostly because car audio gear is cheaper and smaller than home amps and I could power it using the 900 watt PSU for the PC components.

I did originally think to use the JL's on the arcade cab, however I really don't need spectacular sound just for games like Street fighter or Donkey Kong but going to also use a Tactile Transducer on the control panel so you can feel them punches. Should also double in use for a nice Jukebox as well.

2z9elcn.jpg

And this is the Arcade stick I'm gonna use. I ordered it a while back, it's a Sanwa Servo Stick. Basically you can switch between 4 way or 8 way depending on the type of game you're playing. Because games like Pacman don't play very well using 8 way.

I still have to order a custom Marquee, bezel...etc before I can put it all together.

1z16429.jpg

Amp came in, love how small it is however all the controls are on the bottom, behind a cover that takes 4 screws so I guess it's something you make sure you get right before you mount it.

mh4wax.jpg

price? I can't find the mhx anywhere, just the hx on sonic for $170. might just go with it over a PBR

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

price? I can't find the mhx anywhere, just the hx on sonic for $170. might just go with it over a PBR

$169.99 https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B012ZNKQHQ/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

$179.99 http://www.crutchfield.com/S-dh9ZV5ENSQd/p_13698403/JL-Audio-MHX280-4.html

rocks yesterday beat the google out of me I guess. thanks brian.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived