PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Translucent keycaps for my Ducky Shine 3 keyboard. Picked up a set for dirt cheap on Massdrop, just waiting for them to ship. There aren't a whole lot of keycap sets that work with backlit keyboards.

My keyboard has red LEDs so it should look something like this

K70-TLB1-TOP-002.jpg

Switches? Cherry MX?

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Translucent keycaps for my Ducky Shine 3 keyboard. Picked up a set for dirt cheap on Massdrop, just waiting for them to ship. There aren't a whole lot of keycap sets that work with backlit keyboards.

My keyboard has red LEDs so it should look something like this

K70-TLB1-TOP-002.jpg

Switches? Cherry MX?

I have Cherry MX Reds on mine (it's actually fullsize, but there is so much crap around my desk that I omitted the numpad). I use reactive mode on it, so the keys that I press get brighter and fade back to dim (or off), or I have them fullbright and they turn off and fade back on when pressed. I figured the translucent keycaps would help with that effect since my fingers cover the letters and also I can see exactly when it actuates. All of the other lighting modes are meh, but I wanted a Ducky and ended up getting special limited edition one from NZXT (it was a promo for their H440 cases) since they are a pain in the ass to find anywhere else

1956669_10151966848867470_10709768103941

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Some swivel sockets. These are great for tight spaces

FOTB9F3_zpsbb570ac1.jpg

Some swivel sockets. These are great for tight spaces

FOTB9F3_zpsbb570ac1.jpg

I've used these before, definitely a good buy. Well worth it

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

The rest came in. I may have gone on a flex-thing rampage... Going to make life easier though

FOT74C5_zps7c905720.jpg

The rest came in. I may have gone on a flex-thing rampage... Going to make life easier though

FOT74C5_zps7c905720.jpg

My knuckles are jealous.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

PIAA 'Intense White' 9006 low beams for my Civic. PIAA should make a decent product...anything is better than the POS bulbs in there (can't see shit at night) and I can't afford a retrofit just yet.

10907bsmall.jpg

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

FOT74C5_zps7c905720.jpg

Go a little soft on the flex socket. I had the same set in half in and my MG725 would just snap them off(repeatedly). And I know you have the big Aircat 1600

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived