PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Im about to bite the bullet and get a 07 ninja 650r it has 7000m

Do it 650r is a fun ride has power but it's a lot more tame then a supersport.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

71rhfqnJj0L._SL1500_.jpg

Hella Optilux yellow things for my DRL/High Beams. Someone will hate these I'm sure but for $12 it's a fun experiment.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

71rhfqnJj0L._SL1500_.jpg

Hella Optilux yellow things for my DRL/High Beams. Someone will hate these I'm sure but for $12 it's a fun experiment.

Let me know how you like those I had the yellow nokya's for fogs they were shit. They had a nice white beam straight down the middle and yellow on the outsides looked stupid but left them in anyways then one crapped out in about 6 months of infrequent use.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Let me know how you like those I had the yellow nokya's for fogs they were shit. They had a nice white beam straight down the middle and yellow on the outsides looked stupid but left them in anyways then one crapped out in about 6 months of infrequent use.

Yeah I've heard some bad things about the Nokya bulbs overall. These Hellas have solid reviews on Amazon- I'll post pics over in the Automotive Picture Post once they're in (Thursday) so you can see.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Cant wait for this to come in!!! Placed the order around September and they just now took the money out.

Untitled_zpsf0cbbeb8.png

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

If it does I'm not out much so its not a big deal I planned on having a shop do it anyways so if it happens I'll let them do it

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived