PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

3" level is too hard on front end components, CV Angles are wayyy too severe, and it's killer on balljoints. Dropping down to a 2" block for the time being. Should still have a slight rake to rear but a little easier on front end components. Oh, and a CZ702...stuff, some uppercontrol arm/balljoints.

f150headunit_zpshk1kzqbq.png

f150rockauto_zpsps7uyet2.png

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

3" level is too hard on front end components, CV Angles are wayyy too severe, and it's killer on balljoints. Dropping down to a 2" block for the time being. Should still have a slight rake to rear but a little easier on front end components. Oh, and a CZ702...stuff, some uppercontrol arm/balljoints.

meh headunit is meh

;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

meh headunit is meh

;)

it's a POS but not bad for the price i guess :)

My boy is constantly changing his from the 3 inch lift...Thats why i went with level struts vs the blocks..

It looks sweet, but they both get the same end result. UCA gets too close to the spring, rubs at full droop. either get a $1500+ lift kit or a $650 pair of UCA's...

If it still gives me issues I'll pull the blocks in the front, and the block in the rear too. level it out, a little lowered too.

shoulda got a 3/4 ton :)

shit I wanted a 1 ton 6.0 cclb...just couldn't find one with the options. F150 had almost everything I wanted. And it'll tow anything I need it to

Archived