PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

wtf do you need that for lol that is used in big rooms or halls.. make sure you take down all your picture frames down before turning it on

Lol.

My daughter took over my bedroom fan so I needed a new one and we don't have ac so this is the next best thing.

And yeah stuff is blowing around pretty good my curtains ten feet away are blowing around like a flag in the wind.

Shop fan, bedroom fan, same thing right?

4400cfm ftw.

If only I would have thought of this sooner.

wtf? No ac?

Yep no ac.

It's not that hard to believe is it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

wtf do you need that for lol that is used in big rooms or halls.. make sure you take down all your picture frames down before turning it on

Lol.

My daughter took over my bedroom fan so I needed a new one and we don't have ac so this is the next best thing.

And yeah stuff is blowing around pretty good my curtains ten feet away are blowing around like a flag in the wind.

Shop fan, bedroom fan, same thing right?

4400cfm ftw.

If only I would have thought of this sooner.

wtf? No ac?

Yep no ac.

It's not that hard to believe is it?

its very hard to justify...

expensive, I know...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

We never had ac when I was growing up so it really doesn't bother me that bad sure it's nice and all but it's not the end of the world without it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

he lives in Michigan.. its cold there most of the year. TX you need that shit when it hits 100 F at 5am.. I been to Dallas and that heat aint no joke

he lives in Michigan.. its cold there most of the year. TX you need that shit when it hits 100 F at 5am.. I been to Dallas and that heat aint no joke

Exactly it's hot here 3 months out of the year tops.

I used to use a window ac and It took a shit a few years back and I just can't justify spending $500 on something I'll use 3 months out of the year maybe plus the electricity cost.

Plus when you have ac you run it all day and all night I only have my fan on when I'm in my room at night.

As far as central air goes I don't own this house so unless it's free I'm not getting it installed.

drinkin this right now !!! I was surprised I found another 1 .. they have been disappearing fast..

got 2 new barrel aged sours comin tomorrow both from Avery brewing , FYI -- I fukin love sour beers !!!!

anyone feel the same check out the Rare Barrel in Berkley .

WIN_20150528_200957_zpsdunevqff.jpg

WIN_20150528_200941_zpslrako0fv.jpg

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

IMAG0007_zpsrmbtmfil.jpg

Bought a pair of Costa sunglasses the other day. Definitely the best ones I have owned so far.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter