PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Your late to the party! lol

hsw9ax.jpg

Mine are at least 8 years old. At one time the supreme pros were all they imported for shooters. Shit, look at the logo on mine, just says MSA. also there were no gel pass at first. Your lucky on that one.

Bottom line, money well spent. You'll be very happy

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

The last set didn't really last long. I was disappointed in them. They were a pair of peltor tactically and sucked I went through two pair really. The second pair were more and were not comfortable.

Miguel's. You can only say you like those better until you need to carry on conversation and then you start taking one out. Next thing you know someone lets loose and you're uncovered. The electronics are worn their weight in gold. I have no issues with rifle cheek weld either

its usually just me and a few friends at the desert. other people are shooting far away. if im at the range i wear the ones the range provides.. i just dont like the way it gets in the way of the stock but could the way i hold them

Bluetooth ear muffs is were it's at, can still hear your phone ring and listen to music at the same time as protecting your hearing

am i missing something here? last time i checked you couldnt own a gun.. have things changed or are they still being dicks?

I could have a gun if I wanted too... just don't need one. very loud machinery does my head in. wasn't talking guns sorry

Why are airsoft guns banned completely?

Makes no sense.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

it's a lot harder to get/buy a gun in Australia they will do full background checks on your and your mental state ect, and airsoft bb guns are totally banned because a lot of them can look like real guns. (tis crap) if you own a gun you must have a gun safe to store it in and someone will come around to your house to inspect the gun safe to make sure it meets requirments and is bolted down ect.

Archived