PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Dewalt quality really has gone down hill the past few years.

They are still decent tools though.

I payed more for just my dewalt drill like 6 years back than you can buy a whole set for now,

If that's not a sign of quality going down I don't know what is.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

could be because they are not US made and are outsourcing like any other company is doing now

per your logic.. a good quality amp back in the day was $1 per watt if not more now they are at 22 cents per watt.. does it mean their quality has gone to shit.. another thing.. flat screen tvs have gone down in prices have they gone to shit too.. SSD used to cost triple of what they cost now. are they shit now? shit tends to be more expensive when they just hit the market and prices start to diminish as the technology keeps advancing

i remember when i built a computer and the video card at the time was $500 for what you may call now crap.. for that same price now you get 100x better and that was 8 years ago

Some Aura drivers and a motorcycle helmet....

IMG_20151122_175801.jpg

received_933741133347893.jpeg

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

hate going shopping at places with tools because i always end up spending more on things i wasnt even planning on even getting

I just bought the drill driver set at home depot and you got 100 to spend on another tool or batteries so I now have a drill, driver and 4 batteries. I love it they are so bad ass. I cant wait to build something.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Archived