I've  been looking at watches and keep thinking hat I want a tag

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Meh, you can spend a lot less on a watch that looks, feels, and functions just as good.

Buying a tag or a Rolex or any of the other high dollar watches is just buying a status symbol, a lot of them aren't even good at keeping time.

I used to have a few expensive(well to me at least but cheap in the scheme of thing's) watches, now I mostly buy Bulova's and keep it under $500.

I dropped a $1,000+ movado watch on my bathroom floor and shattered the glass, they wanted almost as much to fix it as I payed for the watch, that pretty much ended spending that much for me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

12 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Meh, you can spend a lot less on a watch that looks, feels, and functions just as good.

Buying a tag or a Rolex or any of the other high dollar watches is just buying a status symbol, a lot of them aren't even good at keeping time.

I used to have a few expensive(well to me at least but cheap in the scheme of thing's) watches, now I mostly buy Bulova's and keep it under $500.

I dropped a $1,000+ movado watch on my bathroom floor and shattered the glass, they wanted almost as much to fix it as I payed for the watch, that pretty much ended spending that much for me.

I'd go even cheaper and spend no more than $200 for a good G-Shock Casio.

Although, the G-Shock watches they make today have that cheap plastic look to them. They don't make the fancy looking ones any more :(

I had something like this back in my day:

g-511d-2avdr-3.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I feel ya Broke.

I'm trying to stay modest in my spending, we're paying off a lot of debt looking to buy a house soon. Can I spend more? Sure. But a house is kinda important for us, and we are likely less than a year away from one. 

But this watch looked so sharp, and I've been jonesing for one for a while now. I also liked the Slow Watches but decided to settle, faster we move in

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I don't need a watch. I have one of those fancy smart phones and it has a clock built right into it. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I got a shinola for my college graduation. I wear it every once in a while. It looks great but I hate having something semi tight on my wrist. I liked my smartwatch when I had it but I'd rather have a wristband (haven't worn one on years) or nothing

Had to buy 30 feet worth of 4 gauge wire for my Rockford Fosgate Amplifier :( Damn Power and Ground terminals on those things way too small. I also contacted ToolMaker Metalworkz to see if he had any custom made 1/0 to 4  gauge reducers but he was never able to get it to fit securely with all his designs :(

knuflex-4gauge.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived