PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

That 12ga wouldn't fit in my SA-65CX's had to trim a couple dozen strands off of it to get to go into the spring terminals on the co-ax's

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Dude, you gotta get going on that 1st build log.  You got some sick equipment, quit bogarting the updates!

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

10 hours ago, Markous said:

Just don't look at the price, only reason i got them is a fat tax return but they sure do look purdy!

SHCA Copper bolts

So expensive! They do look purdy though :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

48 minutes ago, Frome901 said:

Got me one of them "fancy" Yellow Tops

quotations were in the wrong place, I fixed it for you :)

11 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Dude, you gotta get going on that 1st build log.  You got some sick equipment, quit bogarting the updates!

I know lol. I was down for a couple weeks with a sprained ankle, didnt get to finish anything on the car. But i had lots of down time and got some ideas for the truck already so i started to aquire some things for it. Today im gonna try to finish up what i was trying to do on the car weeks ago, lay ALL my front-to-back wires (3wayfrontstage speakerwires, HU pos/neg/2rem, 4pairRCA, 4/0 pos/neg to stock rear battery). Then i can cut and lay my luxury liner pro and get my interior put back together. 

whiteside-1.jpg

whiteside-2.jpg

whiteside-3.jpg

whiteside-4.jpg

whiteside-5.jpg

whiteside-6.jpg

Whiteside Routerbits from carbideprocessors.com

The bits are wrapped in some sort of plastic with lube. I'm not opening it until I am ready to use the bits this Summer =]

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

21 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

I used 12ga on my tweets. Overkill? Yes. But if you ever decide to double or quadruple your tweeters, your heavy wire is already ran. 

Yeah but in some applications the 12gauge wire is too large to work with . For instance, my Image Dynamics crossover inputs were so tiny I had to chop that wire down by 75% just to fit the wire. In addition, the Image Dynamics tweeters' stock wire were so small it made it hard to solder the wire with the Sundown Audio 12ga wire.

See pictures below:
image-dynamics-small-1.jpg

image-dynamics-small-2.jpg

Archived