PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Just ordered 10 of these. 194x5 Wide Angle LEDs. 2 for my license plate lights, 2 for my dome light, 2 for my AC controls, and 4 for my Gauge cluster. All the same size bulb. Half of my gauge cluster lights went out anyways, so this should be a good upgrade. It's a popular thing to do to my car.

WLED-x5-store_zpsd1e54f35.jpg

my son wanted some drums

0206131824_zps33af8ee8.jpg

0207131703_zps7af7aeb1.jpg

Im not sure how I feel yet

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

I know it isn't earth shattering fun or anything of that nature but here is my latest purchase:

AC_zpsbe3f7c19.jpg

New AC, Line-set, and A-coils for the house. Seems kind of funny to be doing my Air Conditioning in February, but I saved about $2,700 doing it now. Not real exciting to spend your money on, but I am looking forward to finally having an energy efficient AS unit as my previous unit that came with the house was 6-7 SEER and this unit is a 13. So in theory my efficiency for it shoudl roughly double!!! :)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Stainless screws for my battery. The black one in the picture didn't like being exposed to the elements too much

WP_002347_zpse47f41a4.jpg

3 AM genius ebay buy gone wrong, then turned out better than I thought, I saw the component set for $19.99 free shipping, ordered it, then in another thread we realized it said this sale includes 1 speaker, after the pages of information about the component set, a bunch of BS, so then im thinking I just bought 1 6.5 inch for $20. because thats what the listing read, again, at the very bottom, underneath 2 different descriptions about the 6.5, 1 inch tweets and x overs in the set. So misleading, well that package came, and they shipped me both 6.5"s, sweet, other auctions for these 2 drivers without the tweets were going for $80.00, So a made out well here, but its still not a component set, so Im pretty sure for the $20 it would be more worth it to hook them up to the crescendo bc3500d on video, then find some other component set to order, not at 3 am

idk about you but I really like the way those components sound, my local audio shop sells leftover component crossovers for like 25 dollars a pair and pair them up with some nice silk dome tweeters and you have yourself a great pair of components for possible 80 dollars or less, I wouldn't put them to your bc3500 man.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived