islandpride684 Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 Swapping out head units...I needed something that has a dual zone option and this one looks good also... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
79 cutty Posted January 10, 2015 Report Posted January 10, 2015 Nothing too special, but been needing to bite the bullet and pick up a winter hat since it has been insanely cold here in MN about the last week or so. Picked up a 2012 Winter Classic NY Rangers hat! Couldn't beat the price.....was finding them anywhere from $15-30 and I was able to find this brand new one for $7 shipped! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
mbdblue Posted January 10, 2015 Report Posted January 10, 2015 for work 1/4 and 3/8 drive AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
SoCaLBaMF Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 Picked up this little guy on the cheapz. Now to order the other 3... 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
boom50cal Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 nsv3? gots an LG g3 titanium yesterday for free-ish. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
SoCaLBaMF Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 nsv3? Yes sir 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
79 cutty Posted January 15, 2015 Report Posted January 15, 2015 Nothing fancy or big, just all the materials for FINALLY getting around to organizing my damn kitchen. Chalk board paint and some hooks. Going to write a conversion chart on the inside of the cabinet door so the wife stops asking! Sick and tired of having to rip everything out of the "utensil" drawer so I made a nesting drawer. Shit I use all the time on the top, not so much on the bottom. And lastly, picked up some containers and magnetic strip tape to organize the spice cabinet. Shit started irritating the hell out of me searching for spices every night. Now they are all visible and easily accesible. Just waiting on the rest of the magnetic strip to finish the other cabinet door, and alphabetize! Hopefully this summer we will be getting around to replacing the cabinet doors and counter tops so don't knock the ugly ass pink counter tops too bad! Lmao Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Jskiles Posted January 15, 2015 Report Posted January 15, 2015 My wifes birthday present came in the mail yesterday. 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
knowledge Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 pretty good although the leads get warm when charging at times might open her up and do 4g REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 before i had HID's for reverse lights and by far is blindly bright but i didn't like warm up time so i bought several reverse lights to see witch was the brightest, there 3 other sets not pictured. each ranged anywhere from $40 to $55 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.