Noobtastic14 Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 It's missing 4 cylinders though. Shit I must have forgot them! thanks for pointing that out I'll have to head back to the dealer tomorrow so they can add them. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
OrionStang Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 It's missing 4 cylinders though. Shit I must have forgot them! thanks for pointing that out I'll have to head back to the dealer tomorrow so they can add them. -Drew Can you take some pics of the engine bay. Curious of how much space is in there, and the factory piping design. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noobtastic14 Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 Sure thing. There's A LOT of room but I didn't look closely at the piping because I'm not familiar with turbo setups (yet) I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 Exhaust and tune will bring out the beast in it. But in my opinion they sound like shit with aftermarket exhaust. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 Big ass turbo and intercooler upgade. Still can't find the answer to how much boost the internals can handle though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 It's all forged so I bet it will hold 30 easy. Won't be long before someone finds the limit. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 the bad thing is that ford and chevy are making the 4 and 6 cylinders just as fast as a v8.. it wont be long for us to see them taking over v8 on the street. they will be used as sleepers and will break some hearts my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 4 bangers and 6's have broken hearts for years, ford did the same thing in the 80's and early 90's. My thunderbird sc which was a supercharged 6 was faster stock than the cobra mustang of the same year and it also weighed a lot more. The svo mustangs are nasty little sleepers when moded too. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 I had a supercharged Bonneville that used to get up. I know it was a 6 too.
boom50cal Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 factory 2.3 block will hold a lot... similarly designed to the 2.0l ecoslut, and it takes....a lot. Only big purchases I've made lately, even though they are old news. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.