MrSkippyJ Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 is that for Lifted or Broke? lol F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
OrionStang Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 Lifted. Didnt see Broke had posted SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 I bought some wheels and tires too, for my rc car. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
sprkn_ranger Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 I've got huge mits, that's a 1gallon bottle of old school Jose Cuervo Do you live in the high desert? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
MrSkippyJ Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 um, add $99 for free shipping? what am I missing? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 um, add $99 for free shipping? what am I missing? It's add $99 to your cart, You have to spend $99 to get free shipping so it says that below every item on the site. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
MrSkippyJ Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 Oh that makes sense. Actually I kinda feel dumb for not realizing it. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 I've got huge mits, that's a 1gallon bottle of old school Jose Cuervo Do you live in the high desert? Umm, I live in the desert, and there's alot of highness going on around here, so yeah sure Southern AZ bro, never heard of it referred to as the high desert Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
sprkn_ranger Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 I've got huge mits, that's a 1gallon bottle of old school Jose Cuervo Do you live in the high desert? Umm, I live in the desert, and there's alot of highness going on around here, so yeah sure Southern AZ bro, never heard of it referred to as the high desert lol I was asking cause your yard looks like a lot of the yards out here where I live in the high desert of Southern California. My brother in law lives in Shuarita AZ. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 I've got huge mits, that's a 1gallon bottle of old school Jose CuervoDo you live in the high desert? Umm, I live in the desert, and there's alot of highness going on around here, so yeah sure Southern AZ bro, never heard of it referred to as the high desert lol I was asking cause your yard looks like a lot of the yards out here where I live in the high desert of Southern California. My brother in law lives in Shuarita AZ. He must be in the Army Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.