boom50cal Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Aeromotive 340, 11169. $175ish 340lph, 90psi, should work with factory wiring and pcm...and will work with a LSx pcm. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Miguels Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 well, the fuel pump is ordered my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
lifted_silverado Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 well, the fuel pump is ordered Peer pressure is a bitch lmao, you caved pretty quick. Which pump did you go with? It was probably best to go ahead and change it with the tank being dropped. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Miguels Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 walbro 255 it was ..i dont think i want to build anything over 500 hp so no need for bigger pump.. $230 got me the pump and wiring and i believe the pump has lifetime warranty my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 well, the fuel pump is ordered Peer pressure is a bitch lmao, you caved pretty quick. Which pump did you go with? It was probably best to go ahead and change it with the tank being dropped. i wanted to get it but was thinking about it. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Honestly it was the best idea to just do it now anyways even if you don't need it yet, why pull the tank twice if you don't have too. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
JeremyN Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 one of dees and two of dees and all of dees and dees too this is posted in the wrong section .. please move to your build log ... RPPv2.. thank you we appreciate you follow forum rules LOL 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
scooter99 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Miguel, you made a good choice man! I'm glad I did mine, only I had to do it x's 2! I have 2 tanks in the beast. I pulled the bed though. Changed all that out and hit it all underneath with my pressure washer. Good as new!! Only wish I had time to paint it all and make it look nice. Oh well she's getting sold in a couple months anyway. Is it easy to pull the tank on yours? Oh I guess pulling the bed isn't going to be that easy huh with all that in the back! My bad!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Miguels Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Miguel, you made a good choice man! I'm glad I did mine, only I had to do it x's 2! I have 2 tanks in the beast. I pulled the bed though. Changed all that out and hit it all underneath with my pressure washer. Good as new!! Only wish I had time to paint it all and make it look nice. Oh well she's getting sold in a couple months anyway. Is it easy to pull the tank on yours? Oh I guess pulling the bed isn't going to be that easy huh with all that in the back! My bad!! its on the impala. its held by 2 straps and 2 bolts so it should be easy my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Don't let it hear you say it's going to be easy, that's when they go oh yeah I'll show him easy. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.