PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Replace it when the tank is dropped or it'll cost a lot more than that to do it later

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

walbro 255 it was ..i dont think i want to build anything over 500 hp so no need for bigger pump.. $230 got me the pump and wiring and i believe the pump has lifetime warranty

RX-BLT1-FPWH.jpg

BLT-BCA%20.jpg

well, the fuel pump is ordered

Peer pressure is a bitch lmao, you caved pretty quick. Which pump did you go with? It was probably best to go ahead and change it with the tank being dropped.

i wanted to get it but was thinking about it.

Honestly it was the best idea to just do it now anyways even if you don't need it yet, why pull the tank twice if you don't have too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

one of dees

20140831_134912__2865214095299521024768_

and two of dees

1__7742314183555391024768_zpsaa8f8803.jp

and all of dees

99968EF1-D669-4782-AB11-A986685E515B_zps

and dees too

29DBAF5A-EB28-441B-8C4A-AA0295C2F640_zps

this is posted in the wrong section .. please move to your build log ... RPPv2.. thank you we appreciate you follow forum rules

LOL

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Miguel, you made a good choice man! I'm glad I did mine, only I had to do it x's 2! I have 2 tanks in the beast. I pulled the bed though. Changed all that out and hit it all underneath with my pressure washer. Good as new!! Only wish I had time to paint it all and make it look nice. Oh well she's getting sold in a couple months anyway.

Is it easy to pull the tank on yours? Oh I guess pulling the bed isn't going to be that easy huh with all that in the back! My bad!!

Miguel, you made a good choice man! I'm glad I did mine, only I had to do it x's 2! I have 2 tanks in the beast. I pulled the bed though. Changed all that out and hit it all underneath with my pressure washer. Good as new!! Only wish I had time to paint it all and make it look nice. Oh well she's getting sold in a couple months anyway.

Is it easy to pull the tank on yours? Oh I guess pulling the bed isn't going to be that easy huh with all that in the back! My bad!!

its on the impala. its held by 2 straps and 2 bolts so it should be easy

Archived