Deeznutz Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Just arrived today. Old School Eclipse 8052. Purchased solely for the tweeters. Hopefully the tweeters work. Missing the crossover plexi covers though. -Frank
lifted_silverado Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Canceled my order for terra grapplers after finally finding the last in stock size of 38s for a 24. Drove 6 hours round trip to get them. 38x13.5r24 nitto trail grapplers Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Deeznutz Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Just arrived today. Old School Eclipse 8052. Purchased solely for the tweeters. Hopefully the tweeters work. Missing the crossover plexi covers though. -Frank Well, that was short lived. Only 1 tweeter works. one plays louder than the other. So back to seller it goes! Damn!! -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 It was time for a new soldering iron so I decided that instead of the $5 specials I'd grab a nice one. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Is it really worth it any more to try and live in the past? Current products with DSP are so much more accessible and easier to work with. Yes sir. You are very much correct. I just want to do it. My head unit has an eq, crossovers, and time alignment. ...and yet I still have analog eq(s), crossovers, and yes, even an analog 5.1 and an analog time alignment piece. I dunno what to tell you brother other than I just like it. There are people that like the sound of vinyl over CDs and digital... Tube amps over Mosfet... etc... I wasn't talking shit, just seems like a battle not worth fighting. Trying to find good pieces is harder and harder, I guess I just don't have the patience for that. Oh I know brother. And you are spot on with how long it takes to find this stuff. I really do want 2 more of the eqs, but by the time I find them I will be a grandfather. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Miguels Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 them air ride fittings can get expensive. im sure im going to needs more 3 compressors plus a 5 gallon tank pics when i get all the junk in.. hopefully now i get my truck all bagged up and ready for the audio my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 battery for the compressors Your Order Contains... Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total XS Power D545 1 $109.99 USD $109.99 USD Subtotal: $109.99 USD Shipping: $0.00 USD Grand Total: $109.99 USD my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
scooter99 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Spent a little bit yesterday to start toward the new gear building process. Oh and a little toy. Starting back with softball, so I figured why not. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
n8ball2013 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 I'm actually stepping away from softball. I think I've still got an anti virus laying around on top of everything else I have. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.