scooter99 Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 Got a piece in last night. I've got one more piece on it's way. Bought more last night, and hopefully I'll be picking up a rather large piece tomorrow night. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 Thought I posted these too but I can't find them. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
bighossf150 Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 sonax, shits expensive but works amazing How does this work with chrome wheels?Amazingly Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Deeznutz Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 Picked up these little guys when I went to pick up the RF T1500-1 amp. 1996-97 model American Made Kicker Free Air 10's. They sound pretty clean. If I can't flip them in 6 months they go back to the pawn shop and I get a credit! -Frank
scooter99 Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 Picked up a couple of phone cases for my Galaxy S5. Picked these up for work, I'm in the file room all the time which has spotty signal at best. I can put my phone in one spot now and move around. $36 on Amazon. They're not bad for what I got them for. And this finally got here. SO much for 2 day Amazon Prime Shipping, A week later! I may have a couple of more pics of a new purchase or two tomorrow as well. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Skax Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
281Screw Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 Just ordered some coilovers to replace my worre out 5100s on my truck
Miguels Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
JeremyN Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 if you know what this is ... you mite have your card in Cali.. lol and I picked this up this morning if it works ... so long to the Hifonics Amp 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.