Lbox88 Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Yeah, my grill was free if that gives you any idea on how invested I am on my grilling techniques. UBL | Build Log
Miguels Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 picked these up from corona jeff earler today.. just need to color match with the medium gray interior i have my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
corey0928 Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 My mom bought me a grill that's half propane half charcoal. Wish I had the opportunity to use it more
BeatBox Posted April 2, 2015 Author Report Posted April 2, 2015 Got some 18in 2014 Camaro wheels to put on the jimmy $40 for all four!
BoomZoom808 Posted April 2, 2015 Report Posted April 2, 2015 somewhat on topic April FOOLS BEEEOTCH!!! I'll have some real pics up later hahahaaaa 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
BeatBox Posted April 2, 2015 Author Report Posted April 2, 2015 somewhat on topic April FOOLS BEEEOTCH!!! I'll have some real pics up later hahahaaaa made me think of this.."Got Emm!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t9bgzRQNKE EDIT: @Miguels thats funny sht, ive seen a few of his videos. he seem to get bitches, or pictures with alot of them
Miguels Posted April 2, 2015 Report Posted April 2, 2015 somewhat on topic April FOOLS BEEEOTCH!!! I'll have some real pics up later hahahaaaa made me think of this.."Got Emm!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t9bgzRQNKE my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
MrSkippyJ Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 Got some new grips and a crashbar for my bike. As soon as the shop is done with the valve adjustment, oil change, and jet kit I can put these fuckers on. came with 3 different inserts, I'm going to stick with the skulls probably Going to get some pegs to slap on the crashbar so I can rest my feet somewhere. Don't have those yet though. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Miguels Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 looks like many people here has bikes.... i think its time we get a bike section my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
BoomZoom808 Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 Installed this today and its def louder than my punch sq about the same except slighly more background noise very minor 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.