OrzechNJ Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 calorie free carmel dip and grape jelly Walnut oil (my favorite one) and grapeseed oil sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 No calories but all sugar. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 Worse than that, fake sweetners. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 Yeah I just noticed the sugar free part. Funny thing is artifical sweetener does worse things to your body than eating actual sugar. I read a few articles(medical studies) that claim long term artifical sugar use actually increases your chance of becoming diabetic. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 I was told by a doctor that even though it's artificial it makes your body think it's real sugar. It tricks your pancreas into thinking it's real sugar/glucose and release insulin in your body making it even worse my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 I was told by a doctor that even though it's artificial it makes your body think it's real sugar. It tricks your pancreas into think it's real sugar and release insulin in your body making it even worseWhich causes a low blood sugar condition because the sugar isn't actually there.You have a wise doctor. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrzechNJ Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 No calories but all sugar. How its even possible... Oh yea sweetener is so bad for u... Waiting on all the articles u about to post about it sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
MrSkippyJ Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 I'm fucked if that's true, I drink pretty much nothing but Mio type water flavors in my water. And I drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Miguels Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 What I noticed was that diet soda is more addicting. On a.regular day on regular pop I would have 1 for lunch and one with chips. Would have 3 to 4 max on the heavy day of drinking pop.1 to 2 was regular. With diet coke I was drinking it 4 cans per 2 hours.I would sometimes drink a 12 pack in a day.for some.reason it made me crave it more.it seems weird but that's my experience with diet pop so as soon as I noticed I dropped it and never have it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Deeznutz Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 ^ I recently worked with a nurse that drank diet soda right from the 2 liter bottle at work. Sorta weird, she would walk with it, like carrying a football charging down the field, like it was her baby. -Frank
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.