corey0928 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 I've always wondered how the sony action cam does in real life experience. I almost bought one a few months ago on a spur of the moment purchase but talked myself out of it.
Miguels Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 I've always wondered how the sony action cam does in real life experience. I almost bought one a few months ago on a spur of the moment purchase but talked myself out of it. its not my first go around with sony.. i have another HD camcorder. its not one of the best but the picture is very good, the sound and frame stability are a plus.. i own a sony cybershot that is capable of 3d and is full HD. the camcorder, and even my phone is sony.. about the only phone i have had that hasnt gone to crap after a year my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
scooter99 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 Look N8 I got one of those too! Just one though. I love how small they are!! Got lifted too, in case I didn't post it in here. before after Also picked up an SCT iTSX Programmer for the truck and I have my old Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to use with it. Never sold it and now I have a use for it, so it'll get mounted somewhere. This works via OBD II and bluetooth to the tablet. It's pretty slick. Got 4 tunes with it too. Really brought the truck alive. Picked up some air bags and brackets for them, although turns out I didn't need the adapter brackets. I'll be returning those. Firestone Ride Rite air bags. Got em on. Not too difficult to do. Took me about 2 1/2 hours total. Driver side Passenger side. Before Bags After Bags This was with about 40lbs psi in them. I went up to about 65lbs and it was crazy stiff on the way to camping. So I dropped it down to about 50 on the way home and it was much better. Sit's much more level now. I may actually have to drop the hitch down one more notch. The trailer is actually a little high up front now. Last night I bought some PMF 6" Rear lift blocks with air bag perches. Also bought a new carrier bearing and u-joints for the drive shaft. It needed shimming and I never got to it before towing that beast, and now it's all torn up. So those will go on asap and I'll shim it while I install that. Dual exhaust straight pipe exhaust going on as well as CAI this weekend. I'll get pics of all of this stuff when I get them in. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
n8ball2013 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 Anyone needs me I'm in my refractory period THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Miguels Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 You still haven't wired up all the batteries haven't you? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
n8ball2013 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 I've got one left. Anytime you want to come work in he small space I have let me know THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Miguels Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 I've got one left. Anytime you want to come work in he small space I have let me knowno excuses.. I was in the trunk all weekend deadening the shit out of it..I'm a big guy so even a large trunk is too small for me Wouldn't it suck if you mysteriously got sick tomorrow and somehow the amps got mounted my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 riding season What do you ride?-Frank FZ1 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
audiofanaticz Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 I've got one left. Anytime you want to come work in he small space I have let me know I need a vacation. just send me the ticket and provide a cot for me to crash on
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.