Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

And this one also

2ndblk_large.jpg?v=1432313000

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

he lives in Michigan.. its cold there most of the year. TX you need that shit when it hits 100 F at 5am.. I been to Dallas and that heat aint no joke

Exactly it's hot here 3 months out of the year tops.

I used to use a window ac and It took a shit a few years back and I just can't justify spending $500 on something I'll use 3 months out of the year maybe plus the electricity cost.

Plus when you have ac you run it all day and all night I only have my fan on when I'm in my room at night.

As far as central air goes I don't own this house so unless it's free I'm not getting it installed.

Shit I got the ac on from april-october can't sleep when its too hot

Posted

ordered this shirt

I-Dare-You-Flag_large.jpg?v=1432068139

That's awesome. Could you post the link? I'd get one

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Broke down and bought some new sunglasses

aa05d5cc5f39ea8d5eaf6d4ef13486c6_zpshrrj

love the oakley glasses. saw these the other day at the oakley store. was going to buy but the did not have them in the polarized black iridium. love the military spec ones because they use the matte finish so there is no glare or reflections. oakley=ftmfw best glasses on the market. i have had over 50 pairs. very nice purchase bud.

Posted

ordered this shirt

I-Dare-You-Flag_large.jpg?v=1432068139

That's awesome. Could you post the link? I'd get one

They have some cool shirts

http://dieseltruckforabuck.com/collections/shirts

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

ordered this shirt

I-Dare-You-Flag_large.jpg?v=1432068139

That's awesome. Could you post the link? I'd get one

They have some cool shirts

http://dieseltruckforabuck.com/collections/shirts

Bastards don't carry fat boy size

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

ordered this shirt

I-Dare-You-Flag_large.jpg?v=1432068139

That's awesome. Could you post the link? I'd get one

They have some cool shirts

http://dieseltruckforabuck.com/collections/shirts

Bastards don't carry fat boy size

WFT they go up to 3xl? You need Bigger?

Sweet Jesus

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

ordered this shirtI-Dare-You-Flag_large.jpg?v=1432068139

That's awesome. Could you post the link? I'd get one

They have some cool shirts http://dieseltruckforabuck.com/collections/shirts

Bastards don't carry fat boy size
I checked too, I was like what kind of redneck site doesn't carry fat guy sizes.

I liked a couple of them too, bastards.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

ordered this shirt

That's awesome. Could you post the link? I'd get one

They have some cool shirts

http://dieseltruckforabuck.com/collections/shirts

Bastards don't carry fat boy size

WFT they go up to 3xl? You need Bigger?

Sweet Jesus

Ya my chest is 4xl but I have a unproportionately tall torso so I order a 5 for length

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

A/C yea it's only hit 80+ like twice this year so far. I have yet to use mine. Will be well into June I assume before I even want to use it. I would assume MN is similar to MI as far as temperatures and I see your point Broke. You got the great lakes though, may keep it cooler? Yea though, July and August can get warm during the day, and in all honestly it's the humidity that sucks more than the temp. Usually only see 100 a couple times a summer

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3161 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...