baron_of_bass Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 Nick Williams 102mm throttle body for FAST LSXRT manifold Is someone getting ready for snails? Team Bass-Hz
audiofanaticz Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 The stuff in the bags are just the few accessories that come with the router lift, like the handle to remove the red tablock inserts, allen keys and bolts for installation, etc. nothing to look at really lol
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 Built trans. Should handle what's to come just fine. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 It does look familiar though...... Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
ILuvJDM Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 What vehicle? I wish $1800 would cover the trannys I've had built
baron_of_bass Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 Built trans. Should handle what's to come just fine. Damn everyone is into fast cars now on the forum. Not bad, I paid over 4 grand for my rpm 4L80 Team Bass-Hz
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 What vehicle? I wish $1800 would cover the trannys I've had built 02 Silverado, 4l60e. Should handle over 500hp will only ever see around 400 or so. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 Built trans. Should handle what's to come just fine. Damn everyone is into fast cars now on the forum. Not bad, I paid over 4 grand for my rpm 4L80 I don't anticipate it being fast but it will be fun. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
baron_of_bass Posted August 20, 2015 Report Posted August 20, 2015 I've been wanting one for years. I really wanted a festool, but after a lot of research this track saw will do everything I need and more. I bought the saw, 2 55 inch tracks, the track connector and 2 clamps. I can't wait to use it. I have a table saw but the fence limits my cut lengths. I'll be using it to build a box in the next few weeks. Team Bass-Hz
SoCaLBaMF Posted August 20, 2015 Report Posted August 20, 2015 I bet that wasnt cheap lol 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.