Kyblack76 Posted August 20, 2015 Report Posted August 20, 2015 Be here tomorrow.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mr DeeBeez Posted August 20, 2015 Report Posted August 20, 2015 made quite a few purchases in the last week or so, first was a ctek 7002 battery charger: then i got a $200 gift card to home depot for my birthday, and i bought a router, a few bits for the router, 2 shop lights for my garage, and a couple hand tools! Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Mr DeeBeez Posted August 20, 2015 Report Posted August 20, 2015 Lastly, a friend of mine won some money at a casino, so he was gonna do a pretty nice build. bought almost everything he needed to wire it up from droppin hz, then changed his mind and wanted to sell it before it was even delivered to his house, so i got a nice deal on a bunch of sky high goodies. he sold all this for about $100 cheaper than what he paid! Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
basshead7890 Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
audiofanaticz Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 looks like a nice house but I aint going to lie that electrical box next to your driveway and that limp looking fire hydrant that looks as if its going to fall over would drive me nuts. curb appeal = 0. not that my house is better or anything, but Id just keep on driving if I seen that. lol
79 cutty Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 ^I think I could deal with those things....would be annoying to look at and have to weed whack/cut the grass around....the one stall garage would be the end for me! Lol. Congrats on the purchase though!!! Never a bad idea to invest in land/real estate Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 looks like a nice house but I aint going to lie that electrical box next to your driveway and that limp looking fire hydrant that looks as if its going to fall over would drive me nuts. curb appeal = 0. not that my house is better or anything, but Id just keep on driving if I seen that. lol Maybe he runs brazillians and the fire hydrant will come in handy. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
DrewJones Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 Since I work internationally now I decided I would get a better laptop to start doing some gaming and such. ASUS ROG G551JMBought it here in Saudi so.........Also, got this just cause. TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L Drew Jones Bassahaulic Productions 4 SSA ZCON 15"s 2 Sundown SCV-6000's 6 AGM G31's 161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw 159.8 @ 36Hz Legal ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
DrewJones Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 Since I work internationally now I decided I would get a better laptop to start doing some gaming and such. ASUS ROG G551JMBought it here in Saudi so.........Also, got this just cause. TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L Drew Jones Bassahaulic Productions 4 SSA ZCON 15"s 2 Sundown SCV-6000's 6 AGM G31's 161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw 159.8 @ 36Hz Legal ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
96saturnsl Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 Wheel bearings and u joints for my mud truck....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.