PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

New daily / project, 79' Blazer K5 B) small audio build log coming soon...

If i bought something older i'd buy a K5 fer shure What does it have done to it?

About 4 inch lift, TSL super swamper 36" tires, 91' 350 tbi engine and th700 trans. Lots of new parts like brakes, wheel bearings, bushings etc. Needs some interior work, a audio system ++ But it runs and looks good :)

Legos.....lots-and-lots of Legos for my oldests 6th birthday. Only about 1/2 of them pictured. God damn kids don'tneed imaginations anymore!!! Never had close to the multitude of different shapes and pieces as a kid that they do now. But still fun as hell to build!! Lol

3E4CB04F-846B-4511-90AA-3740945872AE_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Round two of Lego's for my son's birthday. Needless to say these kids are spoiled rotten...and damn it is fun having kids!! Lol

6C74D54D-B80B-4465-BD28-54362A39029F_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Round two of Lego's for my son's birthday. Needless to say these kids are spoiled rotten...and damn it is fun having kids!! Lol

6C74D54D-B80B-4465-BD28-54362A39029F_zps

Ugh I handle the delivery of Legos to about 60 stores in the us lol. Did you buy this from an actual Lego store? I wonder if it's something I moved

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived