Kyblack76 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 It's neat so far, I need to get torque pro so I get more options. I'd really like to see if I can watch tranny temp, but so far this one updates pretty quick for my liking, gotta wait til my fuel tank gets los before I can test the code clearing aspect of it. where ya get it? id love something like that on the pile... sorry if thats a retard question, but.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Miguels Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Tires are here!!! Side-by-side with the Mickey Thompson drag radials. Ken, let me know when you're ready to play like the big boys. I have a set of Goodyear drag slicks in my back yard. You're going to need thicker rims though. Try 15 inches wide my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
VomitUrSoul Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
Lbox88 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 It's neat so far, I need to get torque pro so I get more options. I'd really like to see if I can watch tranny temp, but so far this one updates pretty quick for my liking, gotta wait til my fuel tank gets los before I can test the code clearing aspect of it. where ya get it? id love something like that on the pile... sorry if thats a retard question, but.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011NSX27A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 They make a black version for iPhails, and there's also cheaper ones out there but the reviews on this one made it seem at least a little less like a POS $6 one. Shipped I think it was $17.50, torque pro app is like $4.95, I just haven't bought it yet as I'm trying a couple different ones out before I buy an app. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 WHAT THE FUCK ??????? what is GOING on up in here? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
audiolamb6 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 WHAT THE FUCK ??????? what is GOING on up in here? i agree carl u gotz a pm
VomitUrSoul Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Slowly working on a build. Won't be done for probably about a year but going ahead and ordering everything piece by piece. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
Kyblack76 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Slowly working on a build. Won't be done for probably about a year but going ahead and ordering everything piece by piece. when your ready to sell them all, ill take em... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
VomitUrSoul Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Slowly working on a build. Won't be done for probably about a year but going ahead and ordering everything piece by piece. when your ready to sell them all, ill take em... You'll be the first I contact lol Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
bighossf150 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Tires are here!!! Side-by-side with the Mickey Thompson drag radials. Ken, let me know when you're ready to play like the big boys. I have a set of Goodyear drag slicks in my back yard. You're going to need thicker rims though. Try 15 inches wide big tires are for pussies Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.