Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 25, 2015 Report Posted September 25, 2015 Come to tx so we can line em up, 60-160Like I'd even stand a chance, these things run low 14's stock.It's a fun car to drive but it's far from fast. Hell I don't even know if it will do 160. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 25, 2015 Report Posted September 25, 2015 So fucking happy right now. 2008 caliber srt4. Nice! You definitely gotta tint those windows to murder black, lol.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 25, 2015 Report Posted September 25, 2015 First thing I'm doing for sure. Gotta get caught up on the bills first though. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 25, 2015 Report Posted September 25, 2015 Yep. When you ready for some shoes take a ride to Chicago and I'll get you a sick deal.
EP95 Posted September 25, 2015 Report Posted September 25, 2015 Cao Flavors sampler Tin of Cigarillos and a blendlabs Churchill
Karkov Posted September 26, 2015 Report Posted September 26, 2015 Damn Broke, no idea you got a new ride, gratz man!!! nice car for sure, great find!! Excited for you 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 26, 2015 Report Posted September 26, 2015 Damn Broke, no idea you got a new ride, gratz man!!! nice car for sure, great find!! Excited for you Thanks man. I'm excited too and so far I'm happy with it really didn't take on a payment right now but I had to do something. It's got a couple issues that I'm calling about in the morning so hopefully they will do the right thing and take care of it. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted September 26, 2015 Report Posted September 26, 2015 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
OrzechNJ Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 Recent order from Chemical Guys.. I got pretty much everything for paint restoration and daily care.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 A true Puerto Rican will always identify himself with a flag! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.