PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Nice.

I catch it on sale for that around here all the time but I'm only stuck buying 10lbs.

I catch leg quarters for $.49 /lb sometimes less.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You willlove the detailing pads.....hopefully the HF polisher holds up for you. I went that route and after a couple uses it crapped out on me, and seemed like it weighed a quarter ton. Bought a "higher quality" one and haven't regretted it!! Nice pick up though

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

You willlove the detailing pads.....hopefully the HF polisher holds up for you. I went that route and after a couple uses it crapped out on me, and seemed like it weighed a quarter ton. Bought a "higher quality" one and haven't regretted it!! Nice pick up though

Im gonna do like 5/6 step process for restoration.. Doing it by hand would be a huge mistake and would take me 3 months..

If everything goes as planned im starying Saturday afternoon and finish on Sunday.. Hope weather be just right.. And yea it seems heavy but for $50 is not bad at all..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Nice.

I catch it on sale for that around here all the time but I'm only stuck buying 10lbs.

I catch leg quarters for $.49 /lb sometimes less.

I go to a wholesale place and price has never been higher than $2..

And I buy breasts only

the fundraiser my sister sells for in her Ag/FFA stuff has some pretty bitchin deals on chicken. 15lbs of breasts for $20 or something like that, 10lb's of cooked and breaded tenders for $18. Even have 12-15lb smoked turkeys for like $32.

and bacon, and sausage. I bought $60 of stuff from her just to help her out.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived