memphisBred Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 Holley LS Valve Covers and Headers. Figured I'd slap them on for a useless pic, as it all has to come back off. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 How much hp are you shooting for? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 those lsx rt intakes are huge Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Miguels Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 how much do those heads flow? i think its near the 650hp my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
memphisBred Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 Not sure. Probably won't see a dyno. Itll get tuned at the track. Should be around 490-520. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Miguels Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 those lsx rt intakes are huge and im over here looking for a stock one my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
memphisBred Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 If I ever find $1000 to burn I'm gonna buy another intake and turn it into a mailbox. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Quiet Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 Pick it up today 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.