knowledge Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
6berry Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 i had a car that hit a 120 once. then i put a system in it 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
KillaCam Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 I don't mind when people don't know something about car audio and ask questions. But I hate when a noob thinks they know it all and have to argue about everything because they're right and they are so much fucking louder than you with their popping speakers. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Nine8SST Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 I dont see the problem......ebreeting mayde purrfukt cents. 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
itsanthonyyadigg Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Lmfao....I'm pretty sure my turndowns on my truck hit 120 DB XD and 26s that's it? I bet they're spinners too. I have a friend with 26s, soon to be 28s. Does that mean he's cool like this guy? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123137-new-build-yadigg/ duh whip dawg^^^^^ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/111310-1998-chevy-c1500-build/page__p__1554994#entry1554994 duh old dead whip^^^^
JEMT8 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Someone dropped out school earlie Can't tell if serious or trying to type poorly on purpose. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
fmedina Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Wow this Tim dude needs to seriously be punched in the face with some brass knuckles.
LT.Smoke Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Wow what a No education having motherfucker Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 You will die laughing at this guys stupidity. This shows you how intelligent Springfield IL is. It is well worth reading i can promise you that. http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2428167738066&id=1067736617 if for some reason it dont let you view it let me know i think my profile is public so everyone can see it this post I hope to GOD you DONT know that dumb fuck timmy Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.