cc_audio Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 I hate driving in Indiana. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
inm Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 People who see a cop working radar, and decide to slow down to 15 under. What the fuck does that help? I hope your get pulled for impeding traffic at that point. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
OrionStang Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Talking/texting on the phone. Couple days ago, a big red suburban turned right onto the main road that I, and others, were driving on. We had the green light and speed limit is 50. Well, he makes his right turn and goes all the way over to the left (3rd) lane, right in front of ME. Luckily, there was nobody in the oncomong left turn lane. I executed evasive maneuvers, and then waited for him to catch up. The fucker was still holding the phone to his ear when he pulled up and tried to apologize. Stupid motherfucker, was all I could do to keep from going apeshit. If somebody damages my baby because they were on the phone, its going right up their ass. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Haha this!!! ^ Also I hate people on the freeway that brake for no apperent reason! They are in the left lane going 70-75 and then all of a sudden brake cuz they think they are going to fast! If you wanna slow down please get in the right lane! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
TheSamoan Posted November 23, 2011 Author Report Posted November 23, 2011 lol i also hate it when the person in front of me misses the green light cause there busy looking in there rear view
TheSamoan Posted November 23, 2011 Author Report Posted November 23, 2011 Haha this!!! ^ Also I hate people on the freeway that brake for no apperent reason! They are in the left lane going 70-75 and then all of a sudden brake cuz they think they are going to fast! If you wanna slow down please get in the right lane! agreed lol
TheSamoan Posted November 23, 2011 Author Report Posted November 23, 2011 Talking/texting on the phone. Couple days ago, a big red suburban turned right onto the main road that I, and others, were driving on. We had the green light and speed limit is 50. Well, he makes his right turn and goes all the way over to the left (3rd) lane, right in front of ME. Luckily, there was nobody in the oncomong left turn lane. I executed evasive maneuvers, and then waited for him to catch up. The fucker was still holding the phone to his ear when he pulled up and tried to apologize. Stupid motherfucker, was all I could do to keep from going apeshit. If somebody damages my baby because they were on the phone, its going right up their ass. lol i hear ya happened to me too except he didnt apologize just looked at me like i was retarded...
brownm3 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 I hate when I send something off for input/feedback at work and the person holds it for 8 hrs then decides to respond with a laundry list of changes right before it's due to the customer. BrownM3 Build Log BrownM3's Youtube Channel "Csbrown147" My Official Feedback Thread (UBL) BrownM3 Jeep Build (UBL)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.