Bg's Sls Roof And Trunk Flex

nice caddy bg! and the last link dosent work... how about some screwed and chopped Trae?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Thanks bro!!! very much appreciated to receive props on a hard worked setup all by my lonely, no rich dads or moms to help me out, or any car audio shops to do the work for me, all by myself is how I work and play......

hey, now....I dont have a shop doing the work for me either...... <_<

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

lol.. naw roscoe I'm not talking about you, your system whips mine easily.....

I read all your posts on your build, when i first came on here I was very impressed with your work..

the equipment :):) is so sexy, going up against u would be like going to a gunfight with a bb gun.. :blink::blink:

That comment was for the knowledge of those who don't know me, that I do everything you see except for paint and major upholstery....

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

lol.. naw roscoe I'm not talking about you, your system whips mine easily.....

I read all your posts on your build, when i first came on here I was very impressed with your work..

the equipment :):) is so sexy, going up against u would be like going to a gunfight with a bb gun.. :blink::blink:

That comment was for the knowledge of those who don't know me, that I do everything you see except for paint and major upholstery....

Oh! Wurd Bro......

Naw man you gots skillz fro sho!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I dont know why alot of people from different states haven't caught on to pop trunk, you spend all that money on your system, like chamillionaire rapped about, " my trunk unlock, pop, and glow it.... you think I spent 10 gz on my trunk, JUST NOT to show it????

well 1 i drive an suv...so that'd be harder (maybe). but it doesnt really intrigue me. i can see doing it to a car or two if someone drives up next to you but around here i dont really wanna show it off to EVERYONE unless i'm asking for it all to get jacked

It makes old people wave at you to tell you your trunk is open when you are driving, like u dont know it's popped...lol

that'd be some funny shit to see tho :lol:

EDIT: slick work tho. looks damn good

Archived