Sonic Electronix

My bank just told me to go f*ck myself??

Holy hell how many time do I have to tell people to READ THE PENDING MONEY.... If it had been cleared sooner I WOULDN'T be in this position! And what do I have to man up about? Letting a company ruin me for a their error? Yeah, cuz that's the man I want to be.

focus on this word

pending

meaning you dont have it yet

meaning dont spend this money you idiot

get it?

You can't spend the pending money IDIOT! The purchase was made for $269.99, after the PayPal fees, it was $261.86, now if I could spend my pending money, don't you think eBay would have taken it to pay for their fees? GET IT?

We mean you're counting your chickens before they hatch. As in your spending the money before you have it.

That I will agree on. I mean I'm only buying what I need when I get low on money but I know to never buy something I don't need that is going to cause me to go negative. If it's mortgage payment, that's different. Example, the SA-8 I was going to buy (I know it says in my sig "coming in next week" I mean coming into my system, not buying it. That also goes to how how long I've been waiting on PayPal to give me my money). The sub can wait. I do have patience when it comes to things I want.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

im confused. did you spend the money before you got it, or did they take their piece of the pie before they cleared the money?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

im confused. did you spend the money before you got it, or did they take their piece of the pie before they cleared the money?

The last thing I got before my item sold was $40 to top the tank off in my truck. I then had $21.86 left in my account and haven't touched my card since then. I don't remember exactly how much I had in PayPal then. Then the eBay invoices came in (asked my mom about it as she's been an active user there for probably 10-12 years and never gotten them) and we contact eBay because not even my mom knew what they were, and they told us to read the invoice help info! Anyway, I thought that eBay would let me pay them when my transaction on PayPal cleared, and it's been well over the 21 day waiting period for my money and says it won't be available till the 27th. I did everything PayPal asked to get paid sooner, and I'm still left waiting as my bank ups the overdraft fee $5 a day

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Perhaps he just needs a pat on the ass......maybe a little tit milk?

:rofl: Wow you guys are bashing on him pretty hard. Well you made a mistake and that ok you learned your lesson. :good:

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Have you tried seasonal for UPS?

I got a driver helper job til Christmas.

Their looking for driver helpers all over Kansas

http://jobs-ups.com/search/advanced-search/ASCategory/Driver%20Helper/ASPostedDate/-1/ASCountry/-1/ASState/Kansas/ASCity/-1/ASLocation/-1/ASCompanyName/-1

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Maybe this will help.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

if i were you i would stray away from Bank of the West

they have fucked my girlfriends family over MANY MANY times

they took my girlfriends moms check and they said they put in her account and then she went to buy some medicine for her autistic brother and she got declined (she deposited a 2,000 dollar check)

she went there with a receipt showing that they said it was in there

and the bank said it was there

but when they looked in her account it wasnt there

the bank had lost it

they charged her with like 300 dollars in overdraft fees

then me and my girlfriend were getting ready to go to Seattle Washington and and we both got paid on the same day and since she has the debit card we put it all on her card

come to find out when we were in Seattle they took the 300 dollars my girlfriends mom was being charged and they took it out of our account and paid the overdraft fees with it

so we had to live off of 200 dollars for a whole week not fun

we ended up changing banks we went with SAC Federal Credit Union (they have yet to let us down)

so i would switch man

if you go with SAC they dont do overdraft fees and all of that other bullshit

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

if you don't over draft, then you also don't get charged overdraft fees. If you have a receipt of the deposit, then overdraft fees would have been refunded. no banks are perfect, and some are bad. There are however, tons of regulations on how banks can charge fees. Yes, banks are greedy and will try to get every penny out of you they can, but overdrafting is something that is SO simple to avoid.

Quite simple, don't spend what you don't have. Pay attention to when monies are deposited and when they clear. Banks have a very cut and dry schedule for when money is available. Deposit it before a certain time, available the next day. Deposit it after that time, it counts as being deposited the next business day. If the deposit is over a certain amount, or of a certain type (personal check, certified check, etc...) the wait time may be different. That also, is clearly defined and the will tell you when you deposit the check.

Simple checking account banking is NOT rocket science people.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

First off, you need to learn to fucking read. EVERY thing you have mentioned is laid out in contracts.

The thing about being charged when you turned 18 is very common.

Under 18 = you're a minor and the minimum balance for an account is very low or non-existent.

Once you turn 18, it's usually safe to assume you have some type of job or common sense, and require you to have a certain balance. Otherwise, why have the account.

The eBay invoice fee is one of the FIRST things they tell you about when you start selling shit. As said before, they will contact you 2 to 3 times before charging your account, via eBay messaging and email. The fact that you have $261 pending in your PayPal account tells me that you sold something for roughly $290-$300 on eBay. eBay CLEARLY states that you will be charged a certain percentage of the final sale price (including shipping cost) at the end of the month.

As for your bank supposed to be denying charges that would put you in the negative, that DOES NOT apply to this situation. That applies to purchases, ATM withdraws, and fund transfers. eBay Invoices are a CONTRACT, and are not denied, even if they take you in the negative.

The bottom line is, YOUR money is YOUR responsibility, not eBay's, not the bank's, not anyone else's. Stop buying so much stuff, stop selling if you can't afford the fees, and learn to save.

now if I could spend my pending money, don't you think eBay would have taken it to pay for their fees? GET IT?

No, that's not how eBay works. Again, if you READ shit, you would know that they tell you need will be charged fees at the end of the month, and it's up to YOU to have your funds in order to pay it.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived