Don't you hate when people lie about there system breaking windows!

i hate it, people at school think that when i put the 18 in my jeep it'll blow the windows out

People said the same thing when I put two 15s in my jeep. Lol

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

Someone in my friends class called me to work on a trade for my old 15 L7s, 3 plus 50 cash for a

Fi SMD 18 TRIPPLE STACK MAG

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

I got a serious question right here, I know breaking a window is possible, but damn near hard as hell. What are the chances ofthat happening when you have windshield flex and there is a crack in your window?

To the main point of this thread, my god the 0/3 wire? LOL!!! shits funny as hell, I remember seeing a post a video, this guy was talking about how he went up against Steve meade, and SM beat him by like .7 dbs or somen with a 186.8 or somen haha.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I got a serious question right here, I know breaking a window is possible, but damn near hard as hell. What are the chances ofthat happening when you have windshield flex and there is a crack in your window?

To the main point of this thread, my god the 0/3 wire? LOL!!! shits funny as hell, I remember seeing a post a video, this guy was talking about how he went up against Steve meade, and SM beat him by like .7 dbs or somen with a 186.8 or somen haha.

It'll take a lot of flex.but mainly pressure. If you.have a cracked windshield.

There's a member here, with a new Malibu, running 2 18 mayhems IIRC walled.

His windshield started shattering at the corners during a corner

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

The first one duh

Damn noob

XD

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Haha i had to post this review from the link you posted above, haha:

"THESE BEASTS ARE INSANE!!!!! I owned the same system for the last 3 previous years, which was two 12 inch 1200 watt Xplods in a 4 cubic foot vented box and a 2400 watt American legacy amp, and i thought that was loud, and so did others. But i bought a set of 2008 Kicker L7s dual 4 ohm, a 5 cubic foot double chambered slotted TRANSMISSION box, and a 5000 watt SSL FORCE F5000D amp from my buddy, with the subs wired down to 1 ohm, with all my gains set on 0 on the amp, and just using my bass remote to raise the bass on the amp, and these things are disastrous!!! They shake everything and i can scare the crap out of people when i am behind them in traffic!!!! It seriously takes your breath away, and im scared to turn my amp level up from 0 cuz idk if my car can stay in one piece!! ALL I GOT TO SAY IS SCREW WAT EVERYONE SAYS!! KICKER SOLOBARICS ARE THE WAY TO GO!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED AND IF YOU ARE YOU HAVE MESSED UP EXPECTATIONS!!!!!"

• 4 weeks later...

This kid at my school told me that his two 15" kicker l5s on a "6000 watt" power acousticor amp in a sealed box would pound harder than my two 18s on true 1.5kwrms will once I get them installed...

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

I shattered the windshield 2 times with my old system... Into a million pieces... Funny how some people dont believe me when I say that... Lmao...

Edit: guess i need to change my sig one of these days...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Archived