Jump to content

Don't you hate when people lie about there system breaking windows!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I got a serious question right here, I know breaking a window is possible, but damn near hard as hell. What are the chances ofthat happening when you have windshield flex and there is a crack in your window?

To the main point of this thread, my god the 0/3 wire? LOL!!! shits funny as hell, I remember seeing a post a video, this guy was talking about how he went up against Steve meade, and SM beat him by like .7 dbs or somen with a 186.8 or somen haha.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

I got a serious question right here, I know breaking a window is possible, but damn near hard as hell. What are the chances ofthat happening when you have windshield flex and there is a crack in your window?

To the main point of this thread, my god the 0/3 wire? LOL!!! shits funny as hell, I remember seeing a post a video, this guy was talking about how he went up against Steve meade, and SM beat him by like .7 dbs or somen with a 186.8 or somen haha.

It'll take a lot of flex.but mainly pressure. If you.have a cracked windshield.

There's a member here, with a new Malibu, running 2 18 mayhems IIRC walled.

His windshield started shattering at the corners during a corner

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

The first one duh

Damn noob

XD

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

Haha i had to post this review from the link you posted above, haha:

"THESE BEASTS ARE INSANE!!!!! I owned the same system for the last 3 previous years, which was two 12 inch 1200 watt Xplods in a 4 cubic foot vented box and a 2400 watt American legacy amp, and i thought that was loud, and so did others. But i bought a set of 2008 Kicker L7s dual 4 ohm, a 5 cubic foot double chambered slotted TRANSMISSION box, and a 5000 watt SSL FORCE F5000D amp from my buddy, with the subs wired down to 1 ohm, with all my gains set on 0 on the amp, and just using my bass remote to raise the bass on the amp, and these things are disastrous!!! They shake everything and i can scare the crap out of people when i am behind them in traffic!!!! It seriously takes your breath away, and im scared to turn my amp level up from 0 cuz idk if my car can stay in one piece!! ALL I GOT TO SAY IS SCREW WAT EVERYONE SAYS!! KICKER SOLOBARICS ARE THE WAY TO GO!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED AND IF YOU ARE YOU HAVE MESSED UP EXPECTATIONS!!!!!"

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

This kid at my school told me that his two 15" kicker l5s on a "6000 watt" power acousticor amp in a sealed box would pound harder than my two 18s on true 1.5kwrms will once I get them installed...

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

Posted

I shattered the windshield 2 times with my old system... Into a million pieces... Funny how some people dont believe me when I say that... Lmao...

Edit: guess i need to change my sig one of these days...

VbjgkeI.jpg


xs.jpg


DCSig.jpg



Posted

I got trolled at a car audio place here, Kid sat in my truck like it was nothing then bailed out of a truck with 2 13w7s -__-

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

I got trolled at a car audio place here, Kid sat in my truck like it was nothing then bailed out of a truck with 2 13w7s -__-

lol something i would do on purpose.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

HAHAHA redneck wiring!!! Nuthin like pick'n up a chick and reaching over her to plug in yer fat beats hahahaha. Or her tripping on your sweet wiring getting out of your car and knocking her last front tooth out.

Im literally crying :rofl::rofl::lol:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...