The first thing is sick and disturbing. And the world is full of sick and disturbed people.

But that second thing...is kinda funny. I just hope the kid ends up with people that will actually take care of it instead of stupid ass meth heads.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

In my hometown of Bay City TX. A guy a few days ago shot and killed his 4 kids and wife then killed himself. And its not what the world is coming to. Its already there.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I am watching hln on comcast and this highly upsets me. One father throws his 2 year old daughter into a creek while strapped in her car seat. Another couple while high on meth attempts to sell their 8 month old girl at walmarfor $25.

for $25, that isnt a bad deal, wonder if that was the black friday sale. There was lady not to long ago that threw her baby in a dumpster, wtf?

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

A guy was arrested not too long ago here. His 5 month old pit puppy chewed on one of his shoes so he proceeded to start beating it with a hammer and then tried to slit its throat with a dull knife. Neighbors saw and when animal control got there the pup was still alive and they had to put it down on the spot. Who the Fuck does this shit?

The problem is we don't execute enough and fast enough. 100 years ago they were doing 5 at a time on a local level. Jail gets full execute. Rob somebody execute. Rape a some body execute. Steal a horse guess what execute. There was no lets see if the get rehabilitated. Those careers where short lived. You have some F'ed up depravity screw it execute. I will bet people quit doing F'ed up sh!t because the consequence. You can't fix stupid but you can definitely make it where they don't ruin everyone else's life

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log